Journey of a Northern Lights Seed to Plant to Flower

@Prince33 I recommend the Ghost MV1. I bought it based on @merlin44 suggestion. Sorry if I already posted this, can’t remember.

It has an app via Bluetooth. You can adjust temp via the buttons on the unit or via the app.

My mom also bought one and loves it. She is not very technologically inclined but has no problem using it.

2 Likes

Western Wales has been invaded by this blight…the Japanese cultivate knotweed and pickle the roots and make paper for Sumi-e calighraphy/painting…funky or what !

Great info, my DaVincis batts are starting to slow down or I’m getting high a lo, so odds are my Missus/Santa will be getting me one of these Ghost MV1:partying_face:

1 Like

They have a bunch of videos on YouTube.

I would say buying the fast charger and the crucible dispenser are 2 must haves.

They just dropped the price by $70 as well.

1 Like

and with Black Friday rapidly approaching !

She’ll come out of it and produce you some fine bud. It might take a few more weeks than you planned so stop worrying about how old she is and focus on getting her healthy. Good luck and happy growing :+1:

1 Like

Howdy Prince

Priscilla in so-so light today. AKA Bergmans Goldleaf Auto @ 83 days.
Winter has arrived here with a vengence.
8 days left and that’s it for me until spring equinox.

J68:partying_face:

3 Likes

Looking good there @James68!

Are the buds of a good sze? :sparkler:

1 Like

She looks great! You should get a decent harvest from her regardless

1 Like

Seems you had a very pleasant, productive day.

:deer: :sparkler: :full_moon: :fireworks: :rainbow: :star: :sparkler: :full_moon: :fireworks: :rainbow: :star: : :sparkler: :full_moon: :fireworks: :sparkler: :deer:

1 Like

Konbanwa, @James68 San . . .

Looking forward to your harvest of Bergman’s Gold Leaf.

:butterfly: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :butterfly:

she is dragging her heels in finishing…I think Priscilla does not want miss out on her Christmas presents…mmmm ? :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I had problems with auto flowers not wanting to finish. The problem was I wanted mostly amber trichomes. I should have chopped them when they were cloudy and I wouldn’t have ended up with bud rot on a few of the buds. Good luck and happy growing :v:

1 Like

Superb advice and one for the books…thank you Stonedagain2…I am dedicating the next bowl of Afghani to you !:joy:

the harvest looks like sooner rather than later, maybe another 10 days now.
here is a gift.

2 Likes

Thanks!
Interesting, useful calculator.

:deer: :shark: :apple: :beetle: :horse: :unicorn: :strawberry: :butterfly: :elephant: :dolphin: :eggplant: :chipmunk: :horse: :apple: :butterfly: :shark: :deer:

1 Like

it told me how old Miss P is to the second . :nerd_face:

Early this morning, I gave four down side cuts to the fabric pot, releasing the potted soil/coco cuir and plant.

I was curious to see her root system and how it had developed.

Had expected a much thicker root system.

The roots did not grow down to the first third of the pot of super soil mix.

I am drying the plant in my basement where it’s completely dark.

The white material among the roots was the casing to the 3.5” seed pellet that did not decompose.

:cactus: :beetle: :hibiscus: :honeybee: :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :service_dog: :beetle: :hibiscus: :honeybee: :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :service_dog: :beetle: :honeybee: :cherry_blossom: :cactus:

3 Likes

FIN!

:butterfly: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Congrats on the cut my friend. :beers:

4 Likes