Journey growing GSC and WW

By the way, this vaping guide is a must :ok_hand:
You can get multiples sessions with the same bowl just increasing the temperature (works for me) and use the vaped buds for edibles. I like it on my morning cereal. It gives me a relaxed mellow for the whole day.

3 Likes

The girls look great! I think your plan is sound. They might not be fully ready for the chop in two weeks, but you’ll be wanting to keep a close eye on them by then, for sure.

Like you, I was going for a head-high more than a body-high, and I decided to chop my first plant a bit on the early side… partly because I knew I had three others in waiting. But it was a mistake. She was the largest plant, by far, but gave me the smallest yield. What everyone says about them packing on a lot of weight in their final days is true. I think I could have gotten another ounce from her had I waited. Oh well. I’m well-stocked, so I’m not worried, or complaining. But I thought I’d share that, as you’re getting close.

3 Likes

:hospital: :man_health_worker: Odete’s health update

Today I’ve put pHmeter #3 to work and could finally realise what was going on with Odete.

As my pHmeter #1 broke after a few weeks and pHmeter #2 was returning same results for anything, I’ve took an extra care to properly calibrate and get accurate results.

Apparently she was frying in an acid soil with her runoff water coming with pH as 5.7. I’ve flushed her with pH 8 water till getting a 6.5 runoff, then I gave her a shot of CalMag water and fed with her regular nutrients.

She’s now under observation till get discharge from intensive care.

2 Likes

Thanks, @WonkaMan!
I’ve been following your journal since we been growing the same strain. I think you started your grow a month before, so all feedbacks that you have will be so much appreciated!

Maybe with the issues that Odete had I may need to run an extra mile with her. Her buds are so small comparing with Olave’s.

1 Like

You may be right about Odete. But with my slower, smaller plants, I ended up getting more yield from them, in the end, than from my sprinters, so be kind to her. She may still set you up very nicely. :wink:

3 Likes

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or i’m really spotting some amber colour on the top of the trics? :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Odete
Odete
Odete_1

Olave
Olave
Olave_2

3 Likes

Yep, I see amber.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

That’s a great news!

I’ve planned to harvest on last day of November, but now I need to be prepare for any day on next week!

1 Like

I see them too!

1 Like

I use 100% lemon juice to drop ph my whole grow

they are about ready to harvest is why the leaves are looking crazy lol. Going to try to push them

5 Likes

Very, very nice

1 Like

Your plants are great, mate!

I’ve been using lemon as well to drop the pH. Worked fine for me!
My girls are on the final stage to be harvested soon.

1 Like

Amber it is! Let’s see now how far we are to harvest!

2 Likes

I would hold off as long as possible or stagger your harvest if you are moving or otherwise interrupting your grow cycles. My .02

Yap. I gonna hold as long as I can and keep the deadline to November 30.

I flushed the soil today and for now on they will only on water.

Looking good! And you’ll probably want to plan for a final watering a day before putting them in the dark, and then giving them some ice when they do go dark for 48 hours. Lots of time management at the end, but it is the end for them. You’ve done a great job! Then it just becomes a matter of trimming, drying, and waiting forever for them to cure. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ow mate I can put in works how excited I am. Seems like yesterday that Olave and Odete were a little babies.

Olave and Odete on 19 August

Well I’m preparing myself and the final weeks will be following the schedule:
19/11 - Watering
21/11 - last watering
25/11 - last flush
28/11 - plants on ice and darkness
29/11 - lights off
30/11 - big day!

I’m gonna use the grow tent to dry the buds and I’ve been thinking in get some Boveda to help control the humidity while curing. Summer is coming and air is getting dry like a desert here.

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 105 from sprout
:spiral_calendar: Day 49 :sunny: 12 X 12 :full_moon:

Everything under control here and the preps for the final countdown started today!

Date Action Check
19/11 Watering Done!
21/11 Watering To do
24/11 Last flush To do
25/11 Stem splitting To do
28/11 Plants on ice To do
28/11 Ligths off To do
30/11 The most wonderfull time of the year To do

I wish I could welcome here in my place all of you guys that helped and supported me a lot during this journey. No doubts that you all made this happen much easier and fun!

Olave - Extreme Girl Scout Cookie on 19 November

Odete - White Widow on 19 November

7 Likes

Amazing… the end is nigh for the lovely twins. Headed for the end now! And amber everywhere!!!

1 Like

me at this moment

1 Like