Journey growing GSC and WW

Looking good mate!

1 Like

Still quite clear pics of trichomes and pistils. It’s neat seeing the pistils tiny hairs for catching pollen.

2 Likes

Thanks, @ARGrower! It’s been an amazing experience this first grow :blush:

1 Like

Worth the price :slight_smile:
I need to find a way to go further zooming and getting a clear focused pic. For now I’ve attached the scope with rubber band onto my camera’s tripod. I’ll update soon with new tests

1 Like

That sounds like a solid plan, pun intended.

1 Like

:spiral_calendar: Day 84 from sprout
:spiral_calendar: Day 28 :sunny: 12 X 12 :full_moon:

4th week since I flipped lights to 12 x 12 and the winter definitely had come to my growing tent :snowflake: :snowflake:

So far there’s still not any strong smell in the air, what I believe will intensify on the next week.

My babies are growing so beautiful :heart:

Olave - Extreme Girl Scout Cookie on 29 October

Odete - White Widow on 29 October

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow they both have so many tops. Very lovely ladies they are!

2 Likes

Lots of BDSM going on here :smiling_imp: :underage: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hahah :joy::rofl: well it paid off big time!

1 Like

I hoping to get 2oz each. I’m tied with this goal. Pun intended.

1 Like

Yes those are some super healthy happy looking plants! Well taken care of. And i believe you will exceed your goal :+1:t5: How tall and wide are they?

N likeDoob sId. U manipulated a load of tops. Apparently they like it rough :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5::joy::joy:

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :pray: Actually I’m praying to be regarded with enough yield till the end of the next harvesting. :pray: :pray:

Now, talking about the girl, just checked and Olave is 13in tall and 24in wide. Not so far, Odete is modeling 10in X 20in

Last night I’ve counted around 40 flowers buds (colas and popcorns) on Olave and 35 for Odete.

:clap: :clap: :clap: for the girls!!!

2 Likes

Hi mates!
I was watering the girls today and spotted that something is going on with Odete’s leaves.

Seems to me a potassium deficiency. Or it’s just part of the flowering stage?

That almost looks like bug damage. But wait and see what others say. Is it all over or just a few leaves. Top of the plant or bottom?

1 Like

Yeah the reason I said bugs is because the way the light is shining it looks like something’s been eating part of it making thin spots.

Those bastards had done a incredible damage in only a days. Bugs hunter mode on :bug: :gun:

Under the led lights it’s easier to spot if something different is going on.

1 Like

It’s just a calcium deficiency, don’t panic. Is your Ph good?

1 Like

Really? That’s good to hear. I would be searching high and low looking for bugs. I guess all the ones I’ve seen were more on the mag side with the rusty looking patches.

1 Like

I don’t think you have bugs.

2 Likes