G’ day mates!
This is my first time growing and I want share my experiences taking care of Olave, an Extreme Girl Scout Cookie, and Odete, a nice White Widow.
As a newbie I’m trying to do best to make them grow healthy and beautiful.
So far, things has been running in this way:
- Strains - Extreme Girl Scout Cookies and White Widow
- How - Indoor with soil in pots
- Light system - Phlizon 900W LED
- Temps - ≈17°C day / ≈9°C night
- Humidity - ≈60%
- Ventilation system - Not yet
- Seeds on soil - 1st August
- Sprout - 06/08
- 1st leaf - 08/08
- Lights running 18h/06h - 10/08
- Moving to big posts - 11/08
Have you met the girls?
Olave - Extreme Girl Scout Cookie on 12 August
Odete - White Widow on 12 August