The good stuff…
On 3/21 I dropped two GSCE female and two Blue Haze female seeds in cups of room temperature RO water with a cap of hydrogen peroxide.
After about 36 hours soaking I transferred them to moist paper towls in between a couple paper plates and put in a cupboard above my refrigerator.
On 3/22 tap roots cracked through… all successes! So far…
I put them into rapid rooters, which I had soaked for a few hours and squeezed out excess water. I couldn’t find the little cups I had for the rooters so opted to try and fill a couple solo cups have with soil then added the rooters and more soil… Sprayed to moisten.
Put them into the covered propagator with heat mat set at 78F humidity in dome is currently 56%.
Under the 300L set close to lowest dim and about 8 inches above the dome.
I checked earlier and already think I see sprouts about to pop the surface.
I will check them again in the morning and probably mist the rooters/sool if needed.