Journal again LOL Another autoflower sour D

With that seed I need to use the method of taper ? Soak for 24hrs and move to paper tower in a taper?

Almost forgot I had 4 fiber pot but i used that container cuz last time the plant was nice tall and easy to move around that is just for now I don’t had soil to fill the 5gl pot

Hellop my friends sorry I was berry busy more now in my house is a daycare lmao and they sleep on the living room where I had my plant

So my girl she had 5 weeds and I do some LST please said if I do good is my first LST
Feed her today with calmag, grow and micro
@MrPeat , @Caligurl @Covertgrower @yoshi @Low @Breed89 @BobbyDigital @shindig153 sorry if I forgot some tag

7 Likes

Looking good! Bushing out, looking more and more sativa.

3 Likes

Thanks @Low

1 Like

Looking healthy! Love the training!

2 Likes

Very healthy an I’m liking the LST :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Caligurl @Breed89 let see the yield with that training I go to see if don’t get to heavy lmao… I was think to used the net for hold went she be on flowering

1 Like

Last time was 40g dry same pot without training and some big part of the main cola with mold

Think what you could do with a bigger pot! My smaller this year was 85g in a 5 gallon, and 171g in a 5 gallon… then I had a whooping 210g in my 30 gallon outdoor auto Purple Punch!

2 Likes

Woowww @Caligurl that was wet or dry? is a lot of grams for be dry, congratulations, I don’t do 5 gl now cuz my tent is small and I do one that take the all the space of my tent and I was kissing my light I move her outdoor and mother of nature kill her with strong winds

1 Like

Yup, that was dry. 3 x 5 gallons in tent A, 3 x 5 gallons in tent B and 4 outdoors in 30 gallons… and that total doesn’t count my lone Acapulco Gold (R/F) in an outdoor 30 gallon that is still going. So the total is from 8 plants but I had 9 total. My biggest was a Purple Punch Auto in a 30 gallon and I got 210 ounces (my biggest yet)… I love the outdoor grows! Makes me want to just do a couple of 100 gallon pots and be done with it LOL

Here is the lone girl standing (Acapulco Gold - currently 6 feet tall and in about week 2 of flower) both photos are 7 days old I just don’t have a new pic:

3 Likes

Hellop happy Saturday thanks god, was a crazy week but here I’m with my girl she is flowering I feed her, next months I go to germinate one more auto and one old seed unknown if is photo or auto let see

@Low @Breed89 @Caligurl @MrPeat @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital

4 Likes

If that is a Sativa, you will have your hands full. Looking good so far…:+1:

1 Like

Looking good!!!

2 Likes

Yes she is 60% sativa 40% indica @MrPeat

1 Like

Thanks @Caligurl

1 Like

I figured by the leaves. She will be a handful.

1 Like

Now to wait until December to smk that for Christmas @MrPeat

1 Like

Looking good going to be a good Christmas harvest

1 Like