Journal 5: Hellraiser’s Cherry Ice Cream

Very. She’s much bigger right now.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

Day 10
Transplanted to a 1gal pot

6 Likes

The roots should go into hypergrowth - looks great!

2 Likes

After this, she’s going into a 5gal pot for more hyper growth. Thank you!

3 Likes

How do ya like those white bags? I think thats what i just ordered for the clones, be here sunday

1 Like

I like them. I never had any issues with them but I never use them as a final pot. I’m sure they’ll be as good for clones.

1 Like

Beginning of week 3

5 Likes

Halfway through week 3

6 Likes

Coming along beautifully, well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Bamamojo

2 Likes

Week 4
Took off a couple of fan leaves to give her some air flow. She’s not looking too good. She’s been droopy for a few days now. Leaves feel a little dry and clawing. Found some yellow spots here and there but figured this could be from the humidifier blowing against it so I moved the humidifier. I’ll give her a few days before I feed her again. If anyone has any thoughts on why this could be happening please let me know.

3 Likes

Whatever it is; it’s minor.

3 Likes

If I had to guess, it is the humidifier, and looks very minor.

2 Likes

Halfway through week 4
So the humidifier was removed but still bot progress so I’ll let her dry out and then give her another feeding and see how she responds to that. You cannot convince me that is a healthy plant :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That plant looks like it’s ‘guarding’: possibly a root issue.

1 Like

Apogee quantum meters were out of my budget…and I didn’t want to go with Lux then convert to ppfd to get dli. So I found this… It’s worked great on getting readings.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 any recommendations other than what I have planned for her? I’m assuming this is a quick and easy fix?

@Fiefie that’s great, thank you so much for the link. I’ll look into it now!

1 Like

Sorry new to your grow… Just curious…if i am way off please excuse me.

I am in the uppermidwest… Basements are still cold… So i have to elevate tent onto a pallet then use a huge heat mat to help heat from under.

What is the temp of the floor of the tent… Could it be too cold for roots?

1 Like

You might try a root inoculant like mycorrhizai, may want to allow media to dry out almost to wilting the plant. Maybe some Vitamin B (root tone). Sometimes though you just have to live with it.

2 Likes