Journal 5: Hellraiser’s Cherry Ice Cream

This will be my 5th grow and I will be growing Acid Rain crossed with TCB. For the first time I’ll be growing all 4 plants using the same strain.

Setup:
3x3
2 x HLG 260 kits
T6 AC Infinity
5 gallon autopot system
Coco
Jacks 321
Silica
MKP come flowering

Had some coco left that was washed with jacks 321 and Silica before so I used to it to fill the solo cups.

Dropping 7 and picking the best 4.

Environment: 25c 30%

Lights: using only 1 kit for now set at 91w and 30 inches away from the cups

@Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @MattyBear @imSICKkid please feel free to tag anyone you like

15 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Following along!

2 Likes

You’re prep list looks excellent, Good luck on the grow.

1 Like

Count me in for the ride!

1 Like

@Underthestairs Thank you :slight_smile:

@MattyBear @Newt Glad to have you all on board :smiley:

4 Likes

Set to Watching!

2 Likes

I am sorry. I can’t watch non auto grows :rofl: I am here as well :+1: Time is going fast. It seemed like you were just starting off not long ago. You have things all dialed in now :grin:

1 Like

Same feeling I get with your grows. I think I might veg those ones for only a month. @Not2SureYet lets see how this one goes

1 Like

@skippyisnohippy This is my new journal :slight_smile: tag along and lets learn together

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! My G-13 have just sprouted 3 out of 4 today and except for not having autopots our grows should be good for comparison. I am looking forward to having all of the same strain growing in a tent as well. This looks exciting!

2 Likes

Perfect timing! Yeah this is super exciting for me having the same strain in one tent, but also its my first time using the autopot system, so this will be interesting. Really looking forward to not having to feed by hand :laughing:

Lets see how both goes. I hope its an easy one for you

2 Likes

@skippyisnohippy can you tag me into your grow please. I have a G 13 coming up in my next grow. So I could get an idea of what to expect watching yours

3 Likes

I grew two last grow and they both were strong growers and dense flowers :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

And one smelled like candy apples once put in the grove bags. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ok, I am definitely taking some clones. I am looking forward to finally getting another one of yours going. Photos keep getting in the way of my autos :laughing: I have only done a few autos this year

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet Happy Cannaversary :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you Ash. Now, lets see what I can learn this year :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We have someone in the lead. First one to break ground today.

Cup is still heavy and medium is still wet so I wont give her any water yet.

Current environment: 28c 34%

One of my goals for this grow is to have an even canopy

3 Likes

Two more decided to catch up this morning

6 Likes

And a fourth one decided to come out and play with the rest

8 Likes