Journal 4: More Light

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077NJYSBS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3.78 L at 3 mL per gallon will last a long time!
@Hellraiser and @Nicky say I need fishshit, I get fishshit! LOL
Cleaned my Autopot today. :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah just looked, 2-4ml is what it says, I guess I saw that at some point and just settled on 3ml.

That would be very interesting as I’ll probably go with autopots at some point.

4 Likes

@ashhhh honestly I’m not growing with aminos or fulvic… I think the main guys around here know a company for me it’s a cost issue right now

Sorry gotta run rely in like 3hr

1 Like

No problem! Thanks again Nicky

@Myfriendis410 Im trying to produce some big bud since I’ll be adding more light with this grow.
Anything else you recommend besides silicate. jacks 321, recharge, and MKP for jacks come flower?

There’s fulvic in recharge so could skip it, I have.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Week 4 of veg almost coming to an end

Installed some rods to help with negative pressure

They all got topped last week except for the CH, it got topped last night

Topped after the 8th node. Cleaned the bottom 2 and left the top 4 on each to achieve 8 main colas on each plant

I do some cleaning here and there to allow more light to the bottom branches

Theyre getting fed daily and a weekly dose of Recharge every Saturday

JH top left
EG top right
MBB bottom left
CH bottom right

24c 55%

7 Likes

I see your using nursery bags. What type of fans are you using now ash?
I’m sold on the non oscillating monkey fans

Yeah I use them before the final transplant

Im currently using Genesis 6-Inch Clip fans. I place one on each side and they do a great job.

Also I noticed my plants are much happier in coco

1 Like

@Nicky @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser Do they look a little small for a month old?

I feel their growth rate aint that fast at all and they’re kind of short and stubby

The lights are 24 inches away

2 Likes

They look fine, nice and healthy. Takes them a bit to get back into high gear after being topped.

4 Likes

I’ll give em some time. Thanks sir

2 Likes

They look healthy, you don’t want anything to stretch a bunch and “look bigger”
Genetics will have alot to do with plant size if your growing them in an ideal environment.

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Nicky I also noticed my lights were at 70w -.- just bumped it up to 120w

1 Like

Watch your node spacing.

Its pretty good actually. Max an inch between each

1 Like

@Nicky @Hellraiser With node spacing, you want an inch max between each right? my cookie haze is a sat so the spacing is over an inch

The more intense/closer the light is, the tighter the nodes are correct?

I remember Bspec is what controls that

1 Like

Yep more intense light will keep the plant from stretching, keeping the nodes closer together. But some strains will laugh at your intense light and grow 4" between nodes anyway, like the Blue Dream clones I’m growing now so depends on genetics as well.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser we usually want an inch inbetween each? like is there a preferred spacing?