Journal 3: 4 different strains from seed to harvest

Lemon Bubba

Purple Kush

4 Likes

Ash, This grow looks like it is doing great for you :+1: I made lift kits for the plants with stuff around here. The orange bucket has a hole cut out of the center. I screwed a plant saucer on it and drilled holes in it for run off. The white foam block under it was done the same way for a shorter lift. I got that when I ordered some hersheys kisses on line. :grin: I use them when I need a lift for a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you @Not2SureYet A very nice friend of mine helped me out with the seeds :smiley: hahah

I can already tell they will be beautiful.

That looks doable. Im going to have to buy more saucers and buckets as I dont have any extra ones ( I know i should, my bad haha) Im going to be checking out your journal sometime today when Im done work. Hows the weather down in Cali?

Im going to try and figure something out today to elevate that pot too

2 Likes

Day 21 of Flowering

Major defoliation done

5 Likes

That’s a full tent!

3 Likes

Had to prune some branches. The flowering stretch was going wild

1 Like

We are perfect weather for me right now. High 60s maybe.I need to locate my journals to up date them. And see if I ever started the new one :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

Send some of that weather over to Canada will you hahah

Im checking your new pictures now!

1 Like

Just below 80f here today but it’s so dry it feels like 70f. Might get a few T-storms this afternoon: nothing like @imSICKkid is dealing with.

2 Likes

Its going to be raining here all week :confused: ranging 57-68F. Not too bad I guess but would love some sun as we dont get it often

2 Likes

I will gladly tried some sun for rain :grin:

1 Like

Week 4 of flowering and I’m already seeing some nice purple colouring on the Purple Kush

5 Likes

Lemon Bubba

Caramel

3 Likes

Looking good bro!
Can’t wait to see how the mature.

2 Likes

Thank you man! I can’t wait either, I’m happy with the genetics so far. They also smell super nice

3 Likes

That will be cool to see purple express itself.

Back in the day, we got some gorgeous looking stuff then called sansemilla that had that great purple color.

2 Likes

Sideview

5 Likes

And I’m allergic to Cannabis plants lol. I get hives when they touch my skin :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh the irony.

2 Likes

Looks like the Lemon Bubba is putting on some serious weight. Biggest nugs out of all 4 so far

3 Likes