Journal 3: 4 different strains from seed to harvest

Day 21 I will do a heavy defoliation

Jack’s may contain silica but I don’t know. I always add for all of my grows. Cheap insurance.

2 Likes

You want to use a silica additive.
@Myfriendis410 there is 0ppm of silica in Jack’s unfortunately.

@ashhhh are you following bossman on Instagram?
Bossman.Adventures he’s got his own cat grass growing video going up today lol

1 Like

Day 9 of flowering

Night temp: 22c
Day temp: 26c
RH: 45%

Tent is nicely full. I do some pruning and defoliation here and there. Nothing too drastic. Will do a heavy defoliation on day 21 of flowering.

Feeding at around 900-930 ppm and pH is adjusted to 5.8

Lights are 24” away from the tallest cola.

:v:t4:

5 Likes

Flowering day 19

6 Likes

Pretty little buttons!

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 the Purple Kush is already starting to show its purple pheno. You might need to zoom to take a closer look

3 Likes

You’re on straight Jack’s?

@Myfriendis410 Yes sir!

1 Like

I am doing the 3-2-1 up until first preflowers then doing 2-2-2-1.2 of MKP for the first 3 weeks, then back to 3-2-1: flower turned out pretty nice today: after wet trim on two plants I had 10 pounds exactly of flower: I’m guessing 24 oz for the two, dry.

5 Likes

That’s a very nice yield. If I can get that from 4 plants I will be very happy :smiley: Congratulations! @Myfriendis410

So I have a question, 2-2-2 those are the ratios for Jacks, cal nitrate, and epsom respectively, and then the 1.2 is for the MPK. Am I correct?

3 Likes

You got it. It does give the plant a P, K bump early in flower and they do seem to respond. I also run silica.

3 Likes

I was thinking of what to do for my next grow as a challenge or something different, and thats what I’ll do, introduce MPK come flower.

A lot of things I want to incorporate that I havent with this grow. The second 260 HLG qb lights and MPK… I’ll re add silica again as well.

Thank you boss!

I think I’ll grow 4 plants of the same strain to try and aim for an even canopy as I also want to use a trellis net

2 Likes

Somebody the other day was looking for ways to fly with your stash, I wonder if they would notice? Hummm?

3 Likes

I will have to keep the 2-2-2 in mind. I just changed mine to 15% over the 3-2-1 I am trying to figure out why this is lacking in flower for me. Jack’s seems to do good on one plant and not so good on the next 6 :thinking: Meaning it is only ok on those. So I am paying attention here too

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet That sounds weird. Hopefully you get it dialed in.

I havent had problems except for one. Prev grow and this grow, there’s been 1 out of the 4 that would come out much smaller than the rest. The sunset sherbet is the smallest out of them 4 and I have no clue why. Same thing happened with the Munson in the previous grow.

Let me know how things work out

2 Likes

I had 3 smaller plants out of 6 this grow…2 were literally runts and they went outside. The last small one is using a booster seat aka “upside down hard pot under fabric pot” to make canopy even. The one using the booster seat is probably going to out produce the other 3 in the tent. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

These plants seem to be picky sometimes haha Im going to try and figure out something to put this smaller plant on to elevate it higher and make an even canopy. I just dont have anything right now as big as the rack its sitting on

2 Likes

A closer look at the Caramel

Sunset Sherbet a little behind

1 Like

Lemon Bubba

Purple Kush

4 Likes