Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

Thanks @Deepsix

Happy cannaversary @Deepsix

1 Like

Thank you @Bulldognuts

1 Like

ok so heres the deal, when you grow from seed its a good idea to take clones incase you get a bullseye :dart: plant. You can always destroy the rest.

As you can see here the Numba 3s are on the left, numba 2 s on the right. Numba 1, although looks fantastic and has huge colas is not a contender.

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Likewise, Mi casa su casa. Im here in Nova Scotia

1 Like

@Cannabian Nice. Im looking into tents now so I can get a smaller one so I can keep clones and maybe another tent for vegging so I can have a perpetual grow. Do you have one?

1 Like

Hey @Hoppiefrog is in your neck of the woods, hes a dope grower. He grows dope dope I mean.

4 Likes

@Cannabian Thanks for tagging him. If we’re in the same area that would be a dope coincidence

3 Likes

Dope indeed!

2 Likes

The dopest, from high quality strains, I would love to sample his dankness :laughing:

3 Likes

Are you in n.s?

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog yup. Hrm area

1 Like

Yes, but I dont flower cannabis indoors. I do overwinter it indoors. I also grow vegetables indoors over winter

@Cannabian Fair enough. I’m looking into growing my own vegetables and fruits. As someone who is a noob and just getting into it, what are veggies or even fruits that you think are easy to grow indoors

Getting frosty! Im guessin’ snow is on the horizon? :laughing:

4 Likes

Very nice and frosty. Love it

1 Like

Well its the beginning of the frost phase :laughing: long ways to go. Month and change anyway.

@Cannabian true, she’s going to be more frosty for sure. I think my above post got skipped in between our convo due to all the posts :joy: but do you mind answering my question about veggies and fruits

Obviously lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, herbs, peppers, things you use a lot that the plants produce copious amounts of. Dont waste time on slow maturing vegetables. Need to be fast turn around. Lettuce is a major efficient crop indoors. For fun, look up lettuce kratky style. Super easy and a great intro to hydroponic growing, all you need is food, water and canning jars. Oh and some 3 inch net pots. I used sifted beach gravel for my hydroton, just small enough to be practical and big enough not to fall through the net pot. Worked awesome! A good upgrade is a ph pen and ec pen, but you can do without pretty easily.

2 Likes

@Cannabian Thank you sir! I’ll do some studying on it right now. I’ll come back with questions if thats ok.

I actually have 3 inch net pots and I also have clay pellets but i think that would be too big. I’ll just go get some beach gravel haha
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B077RYVTGM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can I give lettuce Jacks 321 formula or what kind of food do I give lettuce plants?

1 Like