Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

Thanks a lot @Nicky The Dominion genetics (Munson #2 & Granny Skunk) are both smaller and less bushy than the Aficionados

2 Likes

Looking awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @hoppiebunny

3 Likes

Looking great brother I can see how ur skillz are growing just as much as ur girls :wink: keep on keeping on :v:

3 Likes

@Dagao22 Thank you very much sir! I really appreciate your kind words. Its a hard hobby but fun to learn for sure!! I love it

3 Likes

I absolutely agree I harvested my solo but been having issues keeping the drying environment at stable temp and humidity it’s frustrating I’m gonna have to find away or build something to help the issue for the next time but it’s a learning experience for me first grow first harvest but deff lovin it

2 Likes

@Dagao22 Where is your tent located? Do you have an ac infinity fan with a smart controller? Do you have a smart controller link Inkbird to connect to your humidifiers and fans to control environment better?

Let me know

3 Likes

I only got the basics lol marshydro ts1000 kit I gotta work on getting better stuff I know this now since I been on this forum so I been saving up slowly but saving🤣 and it’s in my bedroom but my house is crap and can’t hold in heat well so it’s hard for me to keep everything copesthetic throughout the day cuz of work but I will figure it out soon

4 Likes

@Dagao22 You got this buddy! Slowly but surely, nothing wrong with that. Once you upgrade your setup you’ll find significant change in environment and that’s exactly what happened with me.

Good luck my friend and always tag me if you need any help.

4 Likes

looking great. Thats how i was trying to roll until my transplant day from fabric… the roots… it is what it is so well see tomorrow.

3 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona Thanks!

Good luck bud

3 Likes

thanks buddie. i need to go back and look at my bookmarks for your promix usage.

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona let me know if you have any questions

3 Likes

Ash93-
Your plants are looking good! Just curious, is your stress level lower with the 2nd grow than it was for your 1st? I am like night and day difference, not stressing at all. My plant is no where near as big as the 1st one was. But I check her in the morning and evening. More often if I have made a change and want to make sure things a good (or “gravy” as I like to say). I will get this organic puzzle figured out one day. I will have an update on my thread tomorrow. You keep watching those girls and look at what they are telling you. Peace…

3 Likes

@patchman Thank you sir. Yes now its much much less stressful for sure. I forced myself not to worry as long as im just keeping an eye on signs as they appear.

You’ll get the hang of it very soon im sure. If you have any questions let me know

3 Likes

Ash93-
Actually I have been really calm despite my plants lack of growth. I must have missed the mark on my soil. But its my first time trying to do it. We hit a milestone it looks like. Betty has decided its almost time to flower. As long as she is green and healthy I will let nature and genetics drive the bus! Have a great grow! I have to go update my journal. Peace…

5 Likes

update

Defoliated again last night. The White Caviar and Cherry Noir were getting too bushy. So I needed to take care of that, so they can all fit properly with sufficient air flow and light to reach all bud sites that might have been blocked by fan leaves as well. Got rid of a a bunch of sucker branches too.

Lowest/highest temp: 18/24C
Lowest/highest RH: 45/60%

A second hlg qb 260 will be added come flower.

They got fed/watered two days ago and based on the run off I’ll be watering all of them tonight except the Munson, she’ll be fed.

Here are some pictures

WC

CN

Munson

GS

12 Likes

Very nice :clap:t3::clap:t3: How big is your tent again?

You gonna use a trellis/screen to hold colas up or?

5 Likes

@Green707Thumb Thanks a lot!

I have a 3x3x6 and yes I have a 3x3 Vivosun trellis net that I’ll be putting in there later. Might have to even use 2 of them if they get too big and heavy

6 Likes

hopefully they get to big and heavy!

5 Likes