Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

Should I turn digital ballast all the way up???! Super lumens??

2 Likes

I’m not to sure @dbrn32 would be more helpful with that

1 Like

Yeah I need to get back on track for a shroom grow, just have a lot of other things going on but I still want to do it.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser look what I just got

Promised my bro-in-law I would wait til tomorrow to eat it with him when he eats his

6 Likes

Which bulb are you using and how close is it?

3 Likes

@patchman I’m sorry been busy. Its a killoat meter

1 Like

@hellraiser No rush. Just Let me know

2 Likes

That’s a solo???
Impressive!!!

1 Like

Lol no he cut a cup and put it around the stalk.

4 Likes

600w mh I got with ipower set up about 24 in away

1 Like

Yes they also just came out from under a weak led i think that might have been making them stretch

1 Like

Don’t use super lumens setting. That will shorten bulb life.

2 Likes

So not feeding every day you see effects. Mine in coco I’ve been worried about feeding everyday bc they are young. The one seems to droop when I don’t feed. Looks like over watering effect when I was in soil. But this is my first coco grow. Lights just came on.

2 Likes

Should I keep mother in soil or is coco ok?

1 Like

So sagging leaves can be result of light to close?

3 Likes

You could do either. Soil is probably slower growth and less maintenance, most would consider more ideal for a mother plant.

5 Likes

That looks like overwatering

1 Like

so whats going on over here? somehow this got unfollowed. whats going on @ashhhh

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona been working behind the scenes a little bit but still taking care of my girls. Heres an update though:

They all got transplanted on the 15th in the am so around 4 days ago.

Lights are at 23 inches away at 250w
Lowest temp at 17C during night time and highest is 23-25C while lights are on.
Lowest RH is 43% and highest is 53%

They all got watered today in the bathtub and based on runoff I just plan my next step. The aficionado will be fed next time and the dominion will be watered. I water/feed every other day based on how light the pots get.

Been trying not to stress too much and keep it zen so ive been letting them be and if I see signs I investigate rather than keeping an eye on them every second haha.

They got defoliated today. Here’s how they look:

6 Likes

Filling out well, looking healthy

3 Likes