Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

Pots, it was in a 5 gal pot, was like the hottest day of the year 116F. Watered her with calmag that morning, leaves were wilted up and dead the next day.

Alive and fine

Leaves dead the next day, never seen that before, all I can imagine is I was really stoned and overdosed her on the calmag, or just the heat + the calmag was just too much.

9 Likes

Lol! Is that chili pepper camo? Thats the best Ive ever seen!

4 Likes

LOL yes, chili pepper camo .

6 Likes

Mr. Raiser-
Excellent on the chili pepper camo!!!
But we need to talk. As a friend, I think it might be time for your first “Overlighters Anonymous” meeting. I only say this cause I care. lol Seriously, I had this flash vision of
an overnighter anonymous meeting in my head. But then, I saw one of your future creations. Yes, I am high. Anyway, you called it “The Lighthouse.” It was your own grow tent where not only was the entire ceiling covered in lights, but the walls and floors (covered in plexiglass and sealed) were lit as well. I like this Blue Berry. Those scorpion r specs are righteous! Too big for my needs!! You take that lighthouse idea and run with it (or run it into the ground, ha). Cannabian I am sorry to hear about the bud rot. It looks as though you are struggling through. Yall have a good one.

6 Likes

LOL, yes, My name is Hellraiser and I am an overlighter.

6 Likes

Where is the light house? Sounds interesting

1 Like

They’re usually next to a large body of water. :joy:
Sorry brother. Couldn’t help myself. :v::pray:

5 Likes

Lol

777abb0934b0825da2f8b2f0f501ffa8

5 Likes

7f516122-ba07-4622-a4e9-46e00f83cf38-20191112_175359-cropped
Yall know what this is! :laughing:

6 Likes

What is it? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Grow ops! Greenhouses lit up!you can see the difference in the lighting, metal halide on the right and blurple on the left

4 Likes

BLURPLE!

2 Likes

Yeah! Blurple? ! At least the show on the right is burninh gas lights

1 Like

Im almost positive that the lights in the right are metal halide. They seem to be the wrong spectrum for sodium, sodium lamps are whiter.

1 Like

It is kind of surreal to see cannabis being grown out in the open. Driving to Colorado last year; must have seen a dozen hemp (oil) fields, and one hemp (fiber) field. Plus greenhouses up the wazoo.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This tho…

Grow is looking sweet Ash :v:

2 Likes

how weird. i gave my buddy some nutes this summer and the same thing happened to one of his plants…i didnt think there was any way it was the nutes.

1 Like

Grenhouse all shut in now

Sativa is dwarfing the Afghans :laughing: like feed me Seymore!

7 Likes

Why do all these Commerical grows use terrible lighting… So bad long term, wose results and doesn’t maximize efficiency

1 Like

Lights are at 145w and 20 inches away. Here are some numbers

White Caviar
WC
Cherry Noir
CN
Munson
Munson
Granny Skunk
GS

@Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet

Does the runoff pH and TDS need to be just a little higher than input?

Thanks!

4 Likes