Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

I believe anthocyanine is responsible for the lovely purples and reds? Somenplants just dont do it.

4 Likes

I keep my ac in the room at 65 the entire bloom cycle. Lights on in the low mid 70s and light out 65. I have 3 fans pushing the air above,below and down.

This one is turning half and half. Can’t wait to see what the buds do.

3 Likes

Looks like vpd is too high for the moment, add humidity to match temps on vpd chart

1 Like

And possibly h have too much air flow directly on plants

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog Thank you sir. I adjusted the fans a little bit, so its not blowing directly at them but rather right above the canopy. They’re not vibrating too much

This is the range im in and it seems to be withing the ideal VPD range in the stagae im in, early veg. Am I doing this wrong? Isnt anything above 26C not that ideal right now?

1 Like

I’ve heard that mushrooms create co2 while it might be useless to purposefully add co2 to an open system if it’s going to made anyway might as well give it to your plants

2 Likes

haha, i dont know enough about either. But my tent is packed full, the mushies are going in the closet. Still colonizing the corn at the moment. I think im gonna get another one growing as it goes pretty quick i think.

Im trying to stick to the right VPD. What stage is my clone at right now. Early veg or later?

Right now Im following the light blue color, or should I switch to the green? You can click to zoom in
@Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410

1 Like

I better let @Myfriendis410 or @Nicky advise here. My room is where ever it happens to be. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Clones are always treated as adults. Late veg, especially being that large.

5 Likes

Covert has you, I have never cloned personally.
I thought clones would be treated as baby plants until they have root structure to be an adult. I think nutrient feed charts has shaped my mind this way.

Why are they treated as late veg for VPD reasons @Covertgrower?
Is this be the actual structure of the plant that is grown is an adult late veg but now its roots are the only young part of the plant?

2 Likes

Thanks you @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Precisely.

4 Likes

Just changed the humidity to 50%-60% based on vpd chart to allign with 24C-25C which is the temp in my tent
@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower

sounds like a good VPD to you based on that chart? It should be in the green now

4 Likes

Sounds good.

3 Likes

They’re the same age as the parent plant.

5 Likes

@Covertgrower Thank you!

3 Likes

Should I feed or water tonight based on these numbers?

Last time they were watered was on Oct 14th. Reason why I didnt water them, was because they were still a little heavy when lifted.
@Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

If you don’t increase your run off. You will need to flush mid grow. I will get with you tomorrow after I get the other TXL cut down. I am know I am behind. But your run off ppms are crazy high. You are only feeding in the 900 - 950 range right? Full strength?

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet Last time I fed my run off was way above 2000 so ive been watering since then. I decided to water tonight and increase my run off to get a runoff TDS of less than 1000. My runoff PH is in the 5.3-5.7 range. I’ll post some data in a little bit. trying to water more at the moment to get more run off

3 Likes