Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

Same but that’s all I took away from what I read. For simplicity and to avoid confusion I focus on the temp and RH otherwise if I overthink it I’ll get a headache lol

1 Like

I think its super close though. Like -3 for led and i think it goes up from hps…

stick to one experienced grower then explore other options when you get comfortable and all on your own

1 Like

Yeah aint that much of a difference I dont think.

Again, I try to simplify things for myself so anyone might join in and correct both of us haha

1 Like

Yeah thats probably the best advice ive gotten so far right there. Ive been trying to follow one plan, but…not always easy.

Have you read up on monster cropping? I was reading last night and dude, those plants are gonna be insane.

Yup! Im pretty pumped man.They should be big and densed with high yield. Im going to clone them during veg to challenge myself as Ive never cloned then try again during flowering. You should give it a go, it sounds stupid not to if they give you high yield haha

1 Like

I was checking out the shoots earlier, i think i could clone some of em if i try…but my clone space i got ready is now filled up with my mushroom process. I had got a light and everything. Maybe ill try to monster crop when the shrooms are done.

1 Like

You can use VPD charts and they will help a bunch, I’m going to get a temp sensor so I can read leaf temp and be more accurate.
It’s in the list of things to get right behind a new 4x5 tent

2 Likes

apogee makes a conversion app.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Update

Plants got watered today with just water and no adjustment to pH

Here’s some data:

White Caviar
Capture2

Cherry Noir
Capture

Munson
Capture2

Grannyskunk
Capture (1)

@Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet

9 Likes

How low should my temp be to try and get a nice phenotype?
@Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

What are you trying to do?

3 Likes

I want to try and get some nice coloring during flowering

3 Likes

First you need a pheno that is susceptible to color changes (Purple Haze, Granddaddy Purp etc). Temps in the low 50’s F during night hours should be enough to activate epigenetics of whatever pheno you are running.

6 Likes

I pushed the blueberry to 60ish and got just a little bit. I was hesitant to drop my basement into the low 50s.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet based on the data I posted above. How low should the runoff TDS be to start introducing jacks?

They seem a little heavy still so I wont water tonight

2 Likes

whats the minimum jacks number you are talking about? I see it says reservoir…
are we working off this? Thanks for any help!
i have recharge and tribus but not the other two.
seedlings

2 Likes

Yeah its been real cold here and the Afgans are not color changers so far? Pretty green still. Some lower junk leaves have turned color, most likely just old crappy leaves?

5 Likes