Journal 2: Upgraded Setup

@Jackie_Daytona Based on quality and reviews really, I shouldn’t have said its better my bad. What I shouldve said is that I think it might be more accurate so Im placing it above the canopy. I acctually removed the one that was infront of the cups. Way off than the other two

@Not2SureYet Sounds good. Humidity in my tent is at 57% and temp is at 24C. Things seem great so far! Thank you

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag Gromie,
I’m always down to party
As I once heard a wise man say
“I’ll be lurkin and likin brother”

Good vibes and good luck :v:

3 Likes

Wrap cellophane over the cup and use a rubber band to hold it on. Seriously, save the power. You dont need the humidifier

5 Likes

@Enlightened420 For sure! Happy to have you on board. Stay tuned

@Cannabian I have nothing on me right now to accomodate with covering thats why Im using the humidifier. I’ll head out to the grocery store and get some as well as baggies. Should I poke holes? Thanks for looking out Cannabian

2 Likes

Nope! No holes, just slap it over the cup, as soon as the seed pokes its head up, remove the plastic and yer off to the races! Its that easy

2 Likes

@Cannabian My man! Thank you. I’ll post pictures in a bit to update you

1 Like

Enjoy, and by the way, there are lots of ways to achieve the same goal, we all have great input. The others are as right as I am. Im just cheap!

1 Like

How do I follow this thread?

3 Likes

im calibrating a meter now. to 75% so we will see. I do know I had one off 5% inthe beginning i had to adjust. I think they just get out of adjustment

2 Likes

@Cannabian Gotcha! Well anything that saves me power and still achieve my goal is always a win. I just got back from the store so i’ll get this ready and post a pic for you and everyone to see

@GrowBro Hey man! thanks for checking my journal out. If you take a look at the right side where the navigating bar that goes up and down, theres a bell looking icon right below it. Just click on it then select set to watch. Let me know if you still need more help.

@Jackie_Daytona Nice. Both the T6 and the other hygrometer are like off by 5% which is normal because of the placement so I cant complain. Man I tell you these things are annoying when you focus on them too much. I just let em read whatever they read and average it out haha

2 Likes

Looks like a nice setup you got there. I have heard great things about the Hlg lights. Good luck and happy growing my friend!

2 Likes

agreed! Save your money for more and bigger lighting and tent action!

1 Like

learned something. I would always scroll to the bottom and change / set it there

1 Like

@Cannabian here you go bud :smiley: They’re actually getting foggy from the humidity inside the bags. I couldnt find rubberbands so I just taped the bags around the cup lol. You’re right I still got to save for another hlg 260 and a hlg uva bar that I’ll be using during flowering and I’m going to be looking at a gorilla tent. If anyone has a 3x3 that they don’t need holla at me haha

@Mr.T88 Thanks for checking out my journal man! Yeah the HLG is apparently top notch so I’m testing it for the first time this grow so I’m pretty excited to see the results. Thanks and please tag a long if you like

@beardless there you go! Thanks for stopping by :smiley:

5 Likes

thatll do! Just nicely
And truth be told if your house is between 75 and 80 degress American, you dont need any lights either, at least until there is a plant poking up!

1 Like

@Cannabian how come? I thought light was essential during this stage

Light is only required when there is plant tissue that can photosynthisize. In fact, the cotyledons dint even require light, just the first 2 true leaves. The seed will actually sprout and grow a tail and spread the cotyledons in the dark in a paper towel.

4 Likes

Gotcha! Thanks man, keep feeding me with info please

1 Like

And Ash is off on grow 2- yee hah! I will keep my eye on this one (notice I didn’t say eyes, because I only got one!) Good luck Ash, I am sure you will do just fine on this grow. You got skills!!

4 Likes

@patchman This is it! hah you’re funny my friend. Thank you I appreciate the kind words I definitely wouldnt have possessed the skills that I have so far without everyone’s help here. Glad to have you on board dude, I cant wait to see how this will go.

1 Like