Thanks for tagging brother, I’m watching…:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Happy to have you tagging a long bro! Have a great weekend @Arrow

2 Likes

Watching.

2 Likes

Set to watch. Good luck and Happy growing :+1:

2 Likes

Most definitely I’ll be following along. Nice set up! I second the idea for putting a cup (dome) over the seedlings. Seedlings love high humidity, I had my dome at RH 95-99% and my babies sprouted within 12 hours. I think one sprouted within something like 8 hours of being put in the soil. That one had a nice tap root.

3 Likes

Lol, nice display set up. Definitely looks like something umbrella corp would put the T-virus on or something. Good luck!

1 Like

@NeoGroR @Bulldognuts @Dr.Zooted Thank you. Happy to have you guys on board! I don’t have any clear cups or bags at the moment. I have to work too so what I’ll do is run the humidifier to 70-80% and I should be good. I didnt have a certain display look in mind it was the most suitable item I could find but im glad you guys like it because I thought it was ghetto as hell lol @Cannabian @CitrusCircus

3 Likes

@ash93 ,looks like you are off to a good start👍

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag - happy to follow along.

2 Likes

I always go with what @dbrn32 recommends for lighting. To much humidity is as bad as not enough. After they have sprouted I should say. This round for me were in the low 50% from day 2 of sprouting. A little more would have been better. But I have flowering plants in the room

4 Likes

@KoolHandLuke @Bogleg Thank you guys. Glad to have you tagging along.

@Not2SureYet Yeah same honestly, I’m sure he wouldve said something by now if he wasnt too happy with how I have my setup. Right now my RH is at 44% So I think I’ll go ahead and fire up the humidifier and set it at 65%. Thanks man

3 Likes

Use a regular glass loke for water, plastic is not a requisite. Its just to keep the area around the seed humid so you dont need to water, overwatering is the leading cause of seedling failure in my opinion.

4 Likes

Yeah im a dome free guy woth the exception of cloning and even then I remove the dome as soon as plants show me they are off life support

2 Likes

@Cannabian Humidifier is now running at 65% so we should be good soon

1 Like

Ruh-Ruh-Roll Call!

My name is Greeny (yahh)
I got that potion (yahh)
I‘ll shake you fast (yahh)
Or in slow motion (woooooh)

Watchin🖖🏼

4 Likes

Unless you live in a desert just a glass is fine, humidity will need to be dripping to keep water from evapaporating from soil surface

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb Thanks for tagging along

@Cannabian I didnt have a glass small enough to put between the cups so I placed a a hygrometer sensor in between them all and an extra hygrometer for a second reading.
I placed the humidifer behind them and its releasing mist which is set at low level. Max rh is 50% for the settings too. You can also see the T6 fan probe hanging for readings too. Its more accurate than the other 2 I have there

Thanks again for all your feedback. I appreciate it

4 Likes

how do you know the infinity probe is more accurate? curious. I have so many and they are all different.

If you have the humidifier in there. No need for a dome. If you see the seedlings dripping wet. I lower the humidity a touch. You have this :+1:t2:

2 Likes