Johaar heritage / landrace

Just pulled about 2 pounds off Balkhi 1, very different plant tgan Balkhi 2 and 3. This one smells like pot mixed with motor oil and burnt rubber! Very strong! Had to wash my hands with olive oil and irish spring bar soap to get it off! Super gooey!

4 Likes

Another rack!

8 Likes

Nice rack!

3 Likes

@Cannabian harvest is looking amazing and exhausting!!! I can’t imagine doing all that trimming myself. Nice work my friend!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: yeah its been basically a day a plant to do a wet trim. Partly because I took popcorn too as Im going to make hash out of most of it… so bud presentation isnt a factor. But I do have a QP at least of some super primo buds for gifts and the odd joint on the snowmobiling days!

3 Likes

@Cannabian thats AWESOME!!! lots of work but so worth it!!! Smoker and a snowmobiler, we would make great friends! :rofl::rofl: congratulations again on the harvest!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful pic and AWESOME machine!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah its nice up here! Crowfoot Mountain

1 Like

@Cannabian hows the drying/ curing going?

1 Like

Quite well!

De stemmed a half a bucket over a sceen and got a super sticky, really soft ball of stinky sweet hash! This stuff is really good!
Fun to play with too! Its just the beginning of greater things to come!
Oh this required no hot bottle or anything, just stu k my finger in the pile of kief and it stuck… i rolled it between my fingers and presto… ball of sweet :black_circle:

6 Likes

Niiice!

1 Like

@Cannabian thats some premo hash you got there!! ENJOY!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Tanks! A bunch! Its real nice for sure! Wish I could share with yall!

3 Likes

I can get down with that kind of 8 ball :yum:

4 Likes

@AoteaGrower here is another :v: