Johaar heritage / landrace

They look great! Can’t wait to see them in all their glory! Stay Safe and Lit My friend! :fire:

3 Likes

Wilco! And you too!

1 Like

Man oh man those are amazing! Blows my mind that they can get that big! Any idea what kind of yield a huge plant like that will do?

2 Likes

No I honestly have no idea, I have never grown this strain before. If I were to guess, Id say not less yhan a pound on the sativa on the right and probably 3 pounds or so for the Afghans on the left? Thats probaby a pretty conservative guess. Definately more than 2 pounds anyway :laughing:
It would be great to see a pound a plant… someone on this site suggest way more but… id rather expect less, then more is a bonus! Then we hope that it is worthy weed!? Thats not a guarantee when growing heritage / landrace cannabis.

2 Likes

Thats definitely a conservative guess!! :joy::joy::joy: I agree I hate guessing my yields i like the surprise!

2 Likes

the issue is, sativas like the Johaar on the right, typically make large very airy buds and Afghans make tight heavy ones? I have very large plants with a lot of bud sites… how will the plants divide the energy? Ive done the interiors ( lolipopped ) really just plucked the possible bud sites in the middle and removed dead dying and diseased, plus some superfluous crap that will never see the light of day. Now we wait? Nithing more to be done.

3 Likes

Awesome plants brother, I’m jelly on your setup, that is definitely where I would put my ass down for a smoke …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Cannabian yes unfortunately we just hurry up and wait now! They look good and healthy! As long as you are seeing buds sites and trimming the suckers leaves/branches away you should be good! My husbands buddy grows huge plants like you, its still great smoke! :fire::fire::fire:

you are more than welcome :pray: to visit!

1 Like

Still? It s either a good pheno or not a good pheno? That is the ultimate question. They all are very healthy. The plant on the far left is the smallest and always has been but is definately danker smelling than the rest, however, that may change with flowering? The stretch is definitely strong with them now and I am a bit concerned about height issues. Seems 12 feet is cutting it a bit close.

Is that bondage I see :eyes:

I like it, flower will be interesting, where’s the popcorn?

2 Likes

Lol, Ive removed most of the popcorn lol you’ll have to bring yer own!

4 Likes

@Cannabian how are your ladies doing!? Any updated pics? I hope all is well with you and your family!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Cannabis tourists! They had to have a photo shoot! I was in tears laughing!

10 Likes

Thats awesome!!! I’d be taking pics next to them too your ladies are beautiful! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

How was the harvest!?

3 Likes

Check everyone’s thread’s
Photo bomb extraodinaire :rofl:

5 Likes

Not over yet!

Still have 1 plant to go and the large sativa. It takes all day for 1 guy to harvest one of these. Its a big job.

8 Likes

Oh come now!

5 Likes

Wow.

So many questions…

2 Likes