Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Watered everybody but one little wedding cake is being finicky still very small hopefully she’ll take off soon everybody else looking great trimmed all the big fan leaves opened up the insides a little for air flow, hopefully about another 3 or 4 weeks to flip want to get the net at least 80% full before flip

3 Likes

8 Likes

@MeEasy alot of people keep the same names on other forums and ig. Some make changes to names lol mine on og is diff but the same everywhere else lol.

2 Likes

@Mark0427 not sure what og is I’m only on the two forums and I get lost when anyone starts using acronyms lol

3 Likes

I won’t say but their logo looks like this.

3 Likes

I don’t have a ig account… @CoyoteCody I did message you back about that

1 Like

Ok ill hope over there in just a second.

1 Like

Sent one back at ya.

1 Like

Tag you’re it… @CoyoteCody

We made it happen @JJ520 sorry for clogging up your thread

1 Like

No problem👍

Every body looking good ,wedding cake still small hopefully she will take off soon

2 Likes

9 Likes

I’m a nerd for the electronic shot. Appreciate you sharing it. Girls looking great.

Actually can you tell me about that timer?? Does that control the entire power strip? TIA

3 Likes

Yes one-timers for the power strip so I could put two watt meters one for each tent the other timer is for the UVA when I flip to flower, one temp controller for each tent AC infinity and one temp humidity gauge for each tent and a little Sonic bug deal seems to work very well have not had any gnats this round got them cuz they were so bad last time and they worked very well so I painted it black so it wouldn’t light up the room

4 Likes

Should I not be running the uva in veg?!? :poop:!!!

1 Like

I believe hellraiser uses them in veg I read it in one of his journals

2 Likes

I tied the uva into the 600 rspec and they run off one power cord. Should I change that?

Not too positive on that from what I’ve read they only use them 12 hours a day I believe in the middle of the 18 hour run maybe shoot him a tag on that most people only use them for flower

1 Like

@pr I defoliate these plants weekly sometimes twice a week @Not2SureYet @Nicky

2 Likes