JJ520 first journal ,#2 grow

It’s a website like eBay or Amazon where people sells their stuff there’s a few guys on there that make some really nice 3D printed parts like tent pole clips for fans and netting hooks and the tent pole clips for the high CFM poles like you were talking about but anyways Google search Etsy and then when you get on the website search ramblin manprints I tried to get some parts a few weeks back said he was out on vacation for a bit but he may be back by now I’ve ordered several sets of those you just need to know what size your tent pole size he prints several different sizes but I would highly recommend his parts seams good to me

2 Likes

Thought I’d mention the gorilla brand poles (CFM kit ) is only like 20.00. Poles and connectors. They really help open up the tent as far as it sucking in on due to negative air pressure. The kit gives me another 4"" of room on all “sides” about 1 Inche on each side.

1 Like

Cant find itsy site just books on how to sell on etsy.

I can find itsy just not Rambling man prints

Found them @JJ520 thank you very much sir

1 Like

Just did some Google searching and looks like he has his own website now too called ramblin man prints

1 Like

No problem :+1:

1 Like

My bad did not know

There we go you got your info now I took them down :+1::rofl::joy:

I took mine off to so no one see me poking fun at the rules :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

Found it thanks!

1 Like

@CoyoteCody does all this stuff also. I can just dont have all the shit like cody to do it. He has all the apps and stuff to vet whatever he wants to print lol

3 Likes

Do they print any of it to sell or just for their own use do they have a website or just through this site I’m all for supporting the little guys instead of the big companies

2 Likes

I do personal and I also sell, mostly off of Instagram or here, I’m going to be putting a few things on etsy and hopefully one day amazon, but I can print all the standard size tent brackets, fan clips, lst clips, Scroggins net clips, bongs, dugouts, etc etc.

3 Likes

Yeah I was just talking to some other people on the site earlier they were looking for the Etsy side I recommended some people on there but if you sell stuff possibly I’ll try yours next time I know the other guys were possibly looking for some stuff too

3 Likes

Just let me know whats good! And I appreciate any support at all.

2 Likes

Thnks :+1:. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Without sharing any personal information how can we find you @CoyoteCody I don’t have any social media. I’d have to measure the poles on my three tents but would buy the cfm pieces today. My garage is still in boxes so I will attempt to locate a mic unless you know by name what size they are. I’ll tag you to my home so we’re not in someone else’s house

3 Likes

Fed 2 days ago full strength jacks trimd them up,today they got suplamentals & ro water looking good, big p- kush a little droopy drinking more than others was little dry

2 Likes

3 Likes