JILS 2022 outdoor play

@JIL , Yes I agree get them in from the get go. Looking pretty. :100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

looking great

1 Like

I’m not a medical patient any more, but I’m growing five plants of pure Afghani. Five plants in a greenhouse. Mine is a small, portable greenhouse. I grow in 40-gal fabric pots from Grassroots Fabric Pots in Sacramento. Great pots.

I’m not an autoflower guy, photo is my jam.

4 Likes

This monkey slapz is pushing 5ft already… i hope it winds up being a 5 pound plant. Im really curious about its potency too because iv heard people saying up to 35 percent, but thatsjust hype to me…

5 Likes

Ive had 25# plants in the triangle…
Its absolutely possible…
We would plant in march with clones at 2 foot and yank them in October, November or December depending on strain…
I would suggest spraying your plants down in the dark with 2 oz of canola oil and a few drops of dawn dish soap…
To a gallon of good ro water…
Will keep bugs away…
Wash when you harvest…
All good…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @peachfuzz. I like hearing stories like that. I will wash after harvest this year. I use a canola oil, potassium hydroxide, and water recipe. The potassium is what allows the oil to mix with the water. Its a JADAM safers soap recipe. Man you did get plants out early. I bet you grew some monsters. What kind of yields did you have? Any pics? Thanks!

2 Likes

Those are Beautiful plants very Healthy looking

2 Likes

Thanks Nip! Its good to have you here. Man they should after all the down to earths bio live i used in the medium lol…

1 Like

Maybe spread her out, tie her down, she will be a giant.

2 Likes

I’m glad to join you’re Grow , check out my Grow ill keep it updated as time goes on, I’m I’m useing fox farm fertilizer but I’m interested in learning how to make a good organic tea you’re plant’s look healthy

2 Likes

Thanks Nip. Heres a link to help you with that. @Dforce i already topped her twice already…

2 Likes

The autos are just starting to flower. There should be some nice pics in the weeks to come then it will be strictly photos for me. There gonna stretch for another week or 10 days i bet. But they are coming right along!

5 Likes

They will probably double in size, :evergreen_tree: :100::100:

1 Like

I have changed phones way to many times to still have pics…
But i had to use a still chain saw to cut them down…
They were 10 to 25 pound plants depending on strain…
We had over 40,000 plants on 8 different lots of land…
I would ride around on my little dirt bike to check on things with an a/r and a 45…
No joke…
This was when everything was just medical…
I grew for a couple of different dispensaries out doors…
It was a crazy time in my life…
I still miss those :deciduous_tree: that i was growing…

4 Likes

@peachfuzz I know it’s pretty stressful , I do know what it’s like protecting your grow from thieves, locked an loaded. Not something I like to do. Not on that scale by any means but when it’s yours, and take care of patients you got to do what you got to do.

2 Likes

Ya , those were crazy times…
Nothing like that anymore…
Its just hard to do anything with the sun and not have any bs these day’s…
Much luv my friend…

2 Likes

Auto update.
These babies are haulin! The auto in the middle is every bit of 4ft. Not much odor yet except for the one on the left which is a mimosa cake. It smells fantastic. Like a bowl of fruit. That one just might be a winner!

Remember one key factor in growing big autos outside is to get them planted while they are seedlings.

5 Likes

Got a mystery plant growing with the pumpkins. Its amazing how green it is with no fertilizer.

5 Likes

Some bud pics of the tall auto. (Afghan Hawaiian) Mendocino farms made it. This one is budding more like a photo plant. Alot of the autos that i grow just seem to flower different. You can see it in the buds after a while. This ones flowers looks like a budding photoperiod plant…

6 Likes

looking great

1 Like