Jillybean? Or Your favorite Fruity Auto strain

Anyone ever try Jillybean or grown it? Sounds phenomenally tasty? What is the best fruit flavor strain you have successfully grown or tried

Don’t have alot of experience with fruit strains, but I can tell you, Robert’s Strawberry Kush and Blueberry are both very good.

1 Like

Yea I have tasted like juicy fruit gum, never grown it though

3 Likes

Tried that one and im not a smoker and had been drinking that night made me sick barffed on driveway lol that was like 9 years ago

1 Like

Just to clarify i grow for my wife or will be my wife on Saturday. Whom has ptsd

1 Like

Thats an awesome reason to grow it. Im often surprised on how many people on here that are growing to help someone else that dont even consume the plant them sekves. I think thats a beautiful thing. Inspiring. I also have dealt with PTSD for several years. I got on different medications which helped but i was still a ticking time bomb. I smoke and im am now off all the doctor prescriptions and only smoke now . My life is so much better now and i dont feel like i could hurt my wife or others just for making eye contact or sitting to close. The only part missing was having the money to always afford the smoke at around 500 bucks a month. So this site has help make the circle complete by showing me how to grow successfully. I just harvested my first grow,2 white widows. So thats 500 bucks i will save this month by not going to buy it.Not to mention safety which is pricless. Where i have to go buy it , im the only one for miles without a gold mouth grill or 22’s not to mention the PoPos lol

3 Likes

Ya i was thinking of trying the Jillybean cuz i heard it taste of pineapple and mango! I mean do i need to say more lol Guess it makes since to give it a shot growing in a journal to give others some insoght on the strain

1 Like

i couldnt of said it better if i tried
Your words moved me
It makes me realize that the great people here work sleep eat take care of kids and the stress of daily life but every one of us still has enough left everyday to help there fellow growers this is what the world is missing these days
Thank you for your words it means alot to me and im happy you found something that works for you as have i that isnt in a drug store force feed to us all

1 Like