Jewels' photo grow

The Cinderella99 fast and the green tea were both topped a few days ago. The Caramel cream earthbox was filled for the first time 2 days ago. I use coconut water for the reservoir. The other girls aren’t ready yet and get top misting of rootwise microbe complete, biocatalyst enzyme elixer, some roots gold I got for free at canna con, aloe and quillaja.
The humidifier is working overtime this time of year. I like to add a few drops of EM1 weekly to the humidifier reservoir. The girls all got a foliar fulvic acid mist prior to lights on this morning. Along with a ton of other good advice, @Budbrother advised me a couple years ago on the weekly fulvic acid foliar prior flipping and at the beginning of flower. I can really tell a big difference(decrease) in the trichome production when i slack off and dont do it.
Enough jibber jabber, heres the girls

Caramel cream

Ayahuasca Purple clone

Cindy99

Green Tea

The soil :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Happy growing and thanks for stopping by
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

@M1dwe2tern have a look

6 Likes

That and Cnut make em just explode. :star_struck:

7 Likes

I accidentally broke a top off when training so it became a clone. I also cleaned her up a bit and did some moving around. Now Caramel Cream is up front and getting ready to move to the flower tent next week.
In back left to right
Green Tea, Ayahuasca purple revegged clone, Cinderella99 fast

They were all topdressed with craft blend, Build a flower, fresh ground malted barley and bokashi, in that order. I did add some fish aminos to the above post mix for the top sprayed smaller girls. The crazy weather has my basement humidity all over the place. Finally got VPD dialed in so growth will now speed up. Happy growing

9 Likes

9 Likes

:rofl: i have a tshirt that says the same. Gotta love Bob.
Good to see ya around purp :v::green_heart::dash:

8 Likes

Excellent Garden talk with HarleySmith. It’s really worth a listen

9 Likes

Caramel cream couldn’t wait until next week. Idk how much of a stretcher she will be so I’m playing it safe. Shes now in the flower tent.

The still vegging girls

Green tea.

Ayahuasca Purple revegged clone

Cindy99 fast

10 Likes

They’re looking very good to me .:partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

I turn this channel on daily when in my room. About 3 minutes of his voice so low and the tapping and sounds of the brush and scraper hitting the canvas put me to sleep fast. Lol. Ask my wife. I turrn it on and she is taking remote from my hand within 5 mins. It’s like a sleepy weed channel. Lol

4 Likes

Caramel cream is happy in the flower tent.

Her soil looks happy as well. Happy healthy soil = happy healthy plant

Cinderella99 fast

Ayahuasca Purple

Green Tea is staying pretty squat and bushy.

All 3 in the veg tent are drinking heavier so i went ahead and filled their reservoirs with coconut water.
Have a happy day :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Caramel cream is getting tall. Had a mishap when bending.

I trimmed up Cinderella99 fast and took some clones. Also cleaned up the Ayahuasca Purple clone, i already have some clones i took last week of her. I put them in the flower tent

Cindy99

Ayahuasca Purple

Green tea is still in the veg tent for now

10 Likes

Looks good. That mishap wont hurt.

4 Likes

The Ayahuasca Purple on the lower left. Cinderella99fast, upper right

Caramel Cream is 11 days from flip to 12/12

Green tea will move to the flower tent next week

12 Likes

They look really happy. :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: i think they are. Happy soil= happy plant. Im loving the ease of the Earthbox

7 Likes

That’s awesome to hear. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread and I love it all! Beautiful growing, flowers, butterflies and entertainment. Thanks for sharing :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @MattyBear I’m so glad you stopped by and I appreciatethe compliment . I’ll be so glad when i can get back outside and enjoy the flowers again.

6 Likes

Hey jewels I hadn’t been posting but here is my latest grow
Zdf zombie death fuck
6 weeks in

8 Likes