Jewels' photo grow

LOL you said only @PurpNGold74 shows up and only when he is summoned lol You and Him are the only ones that show up on my journal also LOL

5 Likes

Actually the crazy plant had just been 18/6 .The 2nd plant I thought I had planted sunset sherbet got topped then stayed leggy so topped again and then it started making pistils. Good thing I topped cause those 4 branches is all it grew here’s a pic of it

5 Likes

Wow, she is a crazy one. I suppose she couldnt handle the topping. Who was the breeder? @Amazon66

4 Likes

What on earth is going on with the forum. All the red notifications ? And I cant see myself typing sometimes. Its acting funcky. Maybe my phones just weird :thinking: :woman_shrugging: anyone else notice the weirdness?

4 Likes

A few people have had that happen this morning… Our guest is that they are trying a new color scheme… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yup playing with color palettes. I havent gotten to look into it much but saw it mentiond a few times this morning

4 Likes

Im loving this dark green. I imagine red would suck lol

5 Likes

ILGM was where seeds came form and I’ve had funky colors also thought it was something new .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Yes Grem it does it’s a light salmon color and darker toward being red .right now my reply button and your name at top is red. :eyes::grin::grin:

4 Likes

If I had known she was an auto I wouldn’t have topped it. I also split middle branch right down middle then put bright pink duck tape on her and it worked. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Its been a while since I’ve filled ya in on whats growing on in the tents.
SmoknGranny Autoflower (Mimosa x Stawberry Cheesecake) Is a strain created by @Budbrother She’s currently in week 6 of flower. I have had some soil issues d/t trying to get another run out of my very first earthbox. The soil is plenty alive still but it is mounding and no more room for topdressings. Shes had her ph, calcium and nitrogen issues but she’s doing very well now and her buds are impressively dense. She’s trucking along nicely .

Front left is Green Tea in week 4 of flower. She is also in an earthbox of living soil. Last week she had 1 leaf that made me look closer

I had to magnify with my phone to inspect the back side of the leaf

Spider mites :scream::hushed::frowning::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I could not find anymore on any other leaves or any other plants but I treated them all. Both veg and flower tent were treated. I topdressed all with black soldier fly frass and neem. I had a sample bottle of Dr Zymes so I gave that a try while i waited on my Phytoseiulus persimilis (preditor mites) eggs, larvae and mite combo to arrive. Once they arrived, I released them onto all my plants along with my upstairs houseplants to be safe, even though I couldn’t find anymore spidermites anywhere, i didn’t want to take any chances.
The girls didnt seem to mind the treatments and hopefully we’re back to good.

Cinderella 99 fast in an Earthbox and also in week 4 if flower

The 2 girls on the right side of the tent are Acid Rain x DJ Blueberry. One is in week 4 of flower and the other was put in the flower tent a week ago. The latter will be flowering soon. She’s in a 15 gallon pot of living soil.

In the 30 gallon pot of living soil

In the veg tent is several clones and some sweet peppers, 2 fresh SmoknGranny seedlings in a brand new Earthbox filled with BAS 3.0

And last but not least, an Ayahuasca Purple clone that I accidentally flowered, then revegged is now in an earthbox as well. I’m down to my last 1/2 oz of her mama and she’s delicious night time meds for me. Thanks again @BigDaddyCain I hope your doing well :v: :green_heart:

I’m taking a clone of her too…well, 2 clones :upside_down_face:
Thanks for stopping by everyone :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about the spider mite. I hope the steps that you have taken nuke any of the others. Good info to know if I ever get them. Where did you get the beneficial mites?

Plants look good to me otherwise.

3 Likes

Thanks, i caught them very early. I was light lowering and caring for plants and my daughter stopped by. We went outside and checked on some flowers. It was a warm day, 3 days prior to my finding the leaf that clued me in. Silly me went back to work in the tents. Idk what came over me. Normally thats a rule for mysel to never go outside and then to the grow room without a shower first…I forgot,lesson learned.
I ordered the mites from Arbico. Natures good guys also sells them.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Nooooooooo

Yay!!! :tada: hope u eliminated them with extreme prejudice

This is awesome tho

3 Likes

I agree :wink: the 2 new ones in the new soil will really show us what a special strain she is, named in honor and memory of a very special lady @SmoknGranny … I sure do miss her :disappointed:

5 Likes

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

4 Likes

Wow @GreenJewels they look awesome you have come a long way over the years. I haven’t had time to get anything started or I would update but soon I’ll be moving into my new house and I’ll get something going. And again good job on the plants

4 Likes

Thanks, you know I had some excellent teachers, including you. Congratulations on the new house, thats great. I hope to see you growing again soon. Take care :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Good catch .:sunflower::sunflower:

2 Likes