Jewels' photo grow

Dang 2 updated in less than a week :grin: that’s rare for me

I took 2 clones from Bubba’s Gift, cleaned her up a bit and put her in the flower tent. @Mote :blush:

My clones have overflowed into the laundry room. I didn’t know that’s all it would take for my wonderful man to get to work on an electric upgrade in the grow room or I’d have taken more clones last year :rofl:

In the veg tent is OG Kush Autoflower. She had some gypsum water today for the calcium.

Ayahuasca Purple is definitely showing us she’s indica. Had to pluck a couple big fatty leaves from the top.

I’m pretty stoked to watch her grow @BigDaddyCain :blush:

In the flower tent is Pure Fruity Pebbles #2 ( a clone) in week , oh hell, I forgot :thinking:…week 9 :wink:
She’s got a ways to go yet. She’s in a SIP aka Earth Box of living soil.

I had to come up with a way to spread her out a bit. I’m also gonna finally order those yo-yo’s @Not2SureYet showed me, she needs them already

My training on her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Plus I tripped and sorta half fell on her :woman_facepalming:t2: so she needed some base support after that. It’s amazing how these girls survive me :rofl:

Also in the flower tent is

Sweet Zombie

Sour Diesel

Night Nurse 1:1 CBD

The bunch

I’ll be waiting until October to drop another Gold Leaf. I want to grow her, clone her and plant one clone in a sip box and 1 clone in a 15 gallons pot for shits n giggles and to compare.

My pumpkins have been harvested. My grandson is thrilled about it.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

12 Likes

Amazing job Madame Bijoux Verts! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Now what will @Gremmall do to try to top this? :thinking:

5 Likes

:astonished: I get overwhelmed with just a few. You have a farm going on. :grin: If you get the yo-yos. I would add a pack of the mini binder clips in with it. I have to use them to keep the line from slowly pulling back in on about 1/2 of my yo-yos. I like that the OG kush is a smaller one. I have one I want to do. And if it is like that. I can squeeze one in soon :grin:

6 Likes

I’m all outta likes
Thanks for the tips @Not2SureYet I’ll get the clips too.
This OG Kush auto is a small girl. The last one I grew was much bushier and taller so ya never know. The other OGK girl was in a bubble bucket though.

Thanks @kaptain3d :blush:

5 Likes

You will be glad you did :grin: I only have a few likes left all ready :angry: lol

4 Likes

Here’s something that you may want to look at along with the yoyos, they work well with the outer colas. They also will help by not having to use as many yoyos.

100 Pcs Tomato Support Clips Tomato Vegetable Support J-hook Clips to Prevent Tomatoes From Pinching or falling off https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IJX4PLY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_7ENJ372YRG9TG95QG7RZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

7 Likes

Brilliant idea Monsieur Couilles de Bulldog! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Those are cool. Similar to hooks I use. Well, I have hooks I can add tie down lines too. I don’t those would work with my plants. They would be branch snappers I think. I may get some to try for early training :grin: I get a lot of weight on the ends. For the price. They will definitely be worth trying :+1: I just noticed. One end looks pretty small. Is it really as small as it looks? The single end looks good though

3 Likes

One end is large hook, the other has 2 hooks at different locations.

4 Likes

Dang! Twice in one week!!! :laughing:
YOu got a lot of gals that look to be finishing up in the not too distant future :partying_face:
Nice buds on Sweet zombie & soud d too

Bubba G has the potential to get real big, I only grew 1 of her, no clones but I got a lot of buds off her, only second to Tahoe OG as far as yields.

You Cannibal!..kinda. using MJ carcasses for your basket weave style of training :rofl: it works that’s all that matters :+1: She looks pretty big, the yoyos are a good idea, plus you’ll need em.

Who’s the wee gal in the 7th picture? :thinking:

5 Likes

Ya @Mote Bubba G worries me with that robust growth, she may outgrow the tent in that SIP :rofl:. We’ll see :grin:
I think the wee gal your referring to is the Ayahuasca Purple from Big Daddy. The harvest will have to wait until I’m back from my trip in 3 weeks. It shouldn’t be a problem for my sitter to just keep them watered. I ain’t harvesting before I leave, no way, no how. The proper cure is a must and I won’t risk screwing that up :grin:

Those are great clips @Bulldognuts my tomatoes sure could have used those this year. I’m getting both, yoyos and those mater clips. They will all definitely get used. Thanks all :blush::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

I think the viceroy is what I’ve been seeing also. Also some look like a pale monarch would they maybe be a female of some kind, don’t know but it’s fun to watch. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

The easiest way to tell a male monarch is this dot that the female doesn’t have.

They are fun to watch :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

As in Bergman’s gold leaf? I grew 3 my first grow last year. Three times I missed watering them on time and they bounced right back. In flower they stretched nicely and stacked some very nice buds. I found some gold leaf bud in my cigar humidor last week and gifted some to my nephew from Colorado. He drove out to the east coast with his dad who is relocating back home to MA. His wife really liked the high of the gold leaf best. I gave them GDP pure indica Bubba Kush and GG.

Are you still growing under those qb120’s?

I reconfigured my 4 board light into a square after building another light for flower tent with the 120’s on each corner and two qb288rspec V2 in the middle. I can run the 120’s alone or with the 288’s as well got them on separate drivers. Really nice frost with the 288’s on my last batch of GDP clones.

Moved everyone outside this spring and the GDP are smelling up the back yard now!!! Am hoping I get to harvest them by the end of September.

5 Likes

Oh yes, a Bergman’s Gold leaf. I’ve grown one that turned out deliciously potent. I dropped another seed that didn’t sprout just recently. They will replace that for me but I have around 3 more seeds to try before that can happen. I think that’s the only ILGM seed that hasn’t germed for me. GL was a favorite of friends and family in my smoke circle.

I moved it to the veg tent for now but I’ll probably scrog with it in the future. It’s good corner to corner coverage in the 35"x35" Plus the girls can handle being close to it if they stretch too much. It definitely grows some nice buds.
In the flower tent I have a HLG 300 v2 and an HLG 550 v2 eco. I’ve thought about disassembling the QB 120s and spacing the boards apart in the corners of the 5x5. It’s still a thought at this point though :grin:
I still have the 2 blurples and a 100 watt cob that veg nicely in my 2nd 3x3. But that tents empty ATM.
Idk why you don’t have a journal :wink::grin: you need to share some pics of your ladies. You can share some here in my thread if ya got some pics. I bet your yard does smell really great. I’ve always wanted scratch and sniff pics around here :rofl:
Happy Monday :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

It’s a PITA unless you have access to lots of rivets at really cheap prices like @dbrn32 lol
Drilling holes for machine bolts washers and nuts can be a breeze. I’m just too lazy to drag the drill press out of its corner and set it up. It’s likely I would never use it otherwise; set it and forget it. Somehow lately I cannot start or finish anything except cannabis!!!
You are kind, but I’m not even close.
My nephew just found worms on his girls upon return to Colorado. He luckily found the critter and cleaned up their droppings as well. He found aphids and even admitted to having to remove the tomahtoes from the area. “never bring your outside inside or vice versa”

I send him here and suggest he look at your

grows and say THATS how it’s done.

TY for the updates and the details like your teas and such. It is overwhelming without someone to crib off of. Your journal is easy pickings…

I’m too lazy these days to even set up my tripod with Bluetooth remote shutter release. I will do that if these girls start to show some real colors. I’m gonna keep them outside until October if necssary…

10 Likes

Trust me, I pay the same as everyone else. Only product I would say I ever got “cheap” was boards I had designed in China. And the only reason I got them cheap is because I organized a group buy for 50 of them.

9 Likes

I should have said “unless you have a good supply of rivets” because I didn’t intend to stir up controversy. I rarely tag anyone and now I can formally say thank you for sending me to check this specific journal.
Do you remember chastising me for disparaging in some way the qb120 light you helped me birth? I got a spanking then for using imprecise language and now. Lol

Mea culpa.

Your help with the light build and my failed PH pen are the kind of thing that keeps me coming back here for more.

It’s a great place for me to be reminded how little I really know and how intellectually lazy I can be at times.

5 Likes

All good. I have literally been accused of working for multiple lighting companies and peddling their products, which is definitely not the case. I don’t even really like being the “light guy” and would prefer stay around the diy projects. But I don’t mind sharing my opinion on things if people ask for it. The rest is pretty much sharing in the fruits of my own screw ups or things I stumbled across on accident. Proof that blind squirrels find nuts every once in a while I guess.

8 Likes

You have a lot of healthy looking girls there. You should share some pics more often.
I built the frame for the QB 120’s out of repurposed heavy duty shelving mounts. It wasn’t as hard as I had expected, but still a pita. It was worth the money saved though.
I do have a buddy that does metal work. He built a laundry shoot for me and did a nice job. I would probably hit him up for the frame building if it happens.
I’m glad you can find some useful info in my journal. Take a look at @Budbrother threads for a ton of good info. He got me heading down the living soil path and still guides me when I ask for help.
Thanks again for the compliments :blush: :v::green_heart:

6 Likes