Jewels' photo grow

Thanks, I wish I was more thorough, but I’ve been a terrible record keeper lately :grin:

4 Likes

They all look very nice Jewels. Keep it up :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thanks @Gremmall Stop by and I’ll give you a pfp clone or 2 and some Spanish Moss to take home :rofl:…really :wink::stuck_out_tongue::grin:

4 Likes

PFP OG #2 in her new digs

Under the blurples

Mama PFP is stretching nicely

:v::green_heart:

12 Likes

I love how ya keep yourself busy!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @abouttime sometimes to busy :grin:
Apparently you keep busy also, growing and rocking. I loved the video you shared. I’ll be looking forward to the next :v::green_heart:

RockOnEmoji

7 Likes

Ya did?? Thanks so much…yep I do…I have to keep my head on a swivel sometimes but hey, that’s life!!
Have a great week!!

2 Likes

@GreenJewels about time lol

2 Likes

I have a delayed memory sometimes :upside_down_face::crazy_face: @Rayofsunshine

2 Likes

Oh and speaking of a delayed memory, I slightly remember now, someone asked who the breeder of Cindy99 fast was. I was wrong when I replied Seedsman. I was going thru my seeds yesterday and it hit me :crazy_face: The breeder of Cindy99 fast was Canuk. Sorry for mixing up whomever.
:grin:
She’s a popular one now. Before I grew, I used to purchase. The person I purchased froms wife, my friend, is now wanting my Cindy99 for her personal stash. I don’t sell, I smoke and share. I thought it was kinda funny though. He has plenty of store bought but she likes mine :blush: I feel like a proud mama :rofl:
Cindy cheers this morning, I’m highly medicated on this beautiful day :heart_eyes::v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for starting my day on a high note, have a great day Jewels

3 Likes

I’ve been running my flower cycle at 13 hours 30 minutes lights on now for a couple years using Thera bulb far red lights coming on 15 minutes prior to lights on to 15 minutes after lights on and then 15 minutes prior to lights off and 15 minutes after lights off simulating sunrise/sunset and for the most part flowering initiates about the same time as it took when going 12/12.
Hadn’t heard about the blue light process until now.
Interesting
Catching up on your journal jewels and you are killing it!

6 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words and stopping by @Skydiver :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Time for an update.
1 of the 3 Maui Waui’s was female. The males are worm food

She is needing extra cal mag. @Budbrother said I’ll be chasing that the whole grow with her. He’s grown the same strain. So she’s topdressed with extra gypsum, lobster meal, oyster shell flour and compost. I’ll add calcium in with her normal watering.

Acapulco Gold is happy in the sip.

They were both flipped to 12/12 about 5 or 6 days ago and are now starting to throw out some pistils.

The Fruity Pebbles is hopefully winding her stretch down soon. She’s only got 12 more inches to hit the light.

Her clone is in the second sip

I’ve been busy outside lately with my other flowers and herbs along with the fruits and veggies.

Hopefully soon I’ll pop some new seeds. Just deciding what.

Happy growing :v::green_heart: :butterfly:

13 Likes

Let’s drop a sour d and revive that thread we started :wave::cowboy_hat_face:

And dangit jewels, you are just killing it…your girls look fantastic!!!

6 Likes

Nice! Have you smoked the Acapulco Gold yet? It’s one of my all time favorite strains and I’m needing to get a hold of some regulars!

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure in my way back past I have but I can’t be positive. I bet I’m gonna like her though. She’s a fem not a reg. So how was the taste and buzz @MattyBear
I’m Ready when you are @Gremmall , well…in the morning, I’m tired :smile:
I’d like tbise posts if I could :smile::+1:

4 Likes

Taste was that traditional chronic, but the buzz is super energetic and uplifting. A super social high and it always put me in a great mood

3 Likes

Sounds like my kinda buzz, thanks :blush::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

You’ll have to tag me once you get to smoking some and let me know how you like it :wink:

3 Likes