Jewels' photo grow

Aww man, @patchman I’m sorry I missed The Allman Brothers on your music thread I could have probably guessed about any of their tunes. I have been unable to keep up lately. I love them. Seen them many times live. Without Duane is course :slightly_frowning_face: my uncle got to jam with Dickie Betts back in the day, in Fort Wayne Indiana That would have been a real treat

6 Likes

Ya I’ve been pretty busy since I got my 3d printer lol, don’t worry once I have it set up to do one main thing I will be here more again lol. Hope all is well with you as well!

5 Likes

That’s gotta be Fun! I’m waiting for them to come down in price, like the vcr when it first came out :laughing:
I do remember you mentioning that they should be dry, which makes sense of course. Was envisioning more of an Amber (no pun) encased prehistoric bud :grin: :v:

2 Likes

I get easily disoriented in this maze of a forum, plus my short attention span limits my scrolling capabilities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
She’s beautiful dude, plus thats a nice trophy size cola you got there :star_struck:

2 Likes

Believe me, I can definitely relate. Thanks for the compliments :blush: :v::green_heart:

Oh hey, you are dropping Sour D with @Gremmall and I, right? :grinning::+1::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I gotta find me a Fast Berry!! Awesome looking plant! There’s alot of Cindy 99 going around here too I’ve noticed…

3 Likes

Fastberry is fastbud genetics. Seedsman is currently out of them. If I didn’t have Cindy in the same tent, I’d love drop the temps near the and see what colors happen.
Cindy 99 fast was a freebie a couple years ago with a seedsman order. So I’ve had her stashed back a while. I do believe she’s what I call a phauto. I seem to have a tendency to attract the autoflowers that won’t auto flower. That’s ok by me, because I always like the results. :grin: :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

I wish I could but I got the flower tent packed to the gills and the veg tent is chock full of clones which is a logistical mess in and of itself. There will probably be some sacrificial ones in there, my intent is to wrap it up by early june and take a much needed break. I think I’m suffering from Grower’s Fatigue, not sure if thats a real thing but if it aint I’m calling it :grin:

I know what you mean, my own track record w “Autos” is highly suspect, some I think took longer than Photos so… :man_facepalming: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Things will be more fun with just me and jewels anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

You a bad boy Sheriff! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

You boys play nice now @Gremmall :grin: poor @mote and his logistical quandary and growers fatigue which should pass quickly. Ya, idk if growers fatigue is really a thing how in earth could anyone get tired of growing :rofl: He’ll be bummed when he sees our beautiful girls and gets antsy to grow again.

6 Likes

I think he will gaze lovingly at his seeds collection and somehow, an accident will happen and a few will fall in some water container… :wink:

4 Likes

I agree, how could he resist those beautiful seeds, just waiting to fall into water. :+1::rofl:

5 Likes

I’m sure there will be some justification… as in : They just wanted to learn how to swim… Who am I to deny them…?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

My reasoning behind my previous post is sound. At least me and jewels will have more fun is what I should have said tho…

Jewels because she’ll get first instead of second and me because I’ll be a shoe in for 2nd with mote out of the way :cowboy_hat_face::2nd_place_medal:

The sour D seeds are courtesy of @kaptain3d btw @GreenJewels They are his winnings from his bud of the month win last month :grin::pray:.

He couldn’t have them shipped to Canada so he gave them to me. I should lock him up for bribery of an officer but he’s kinda growing on me so he gets his only pass of 2021 on this one. Hopefully he does/doesn’t bribe me again :rofl:

Thanks tho kap, that’s hella nice :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

That will teach you to be a good dude… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sometimes! :rofl:

4 Likes

That is hella nice @kaptain3d, thanks for sharing. :smiley: I’ll try to grow her up right and make you proud. I’m sorry you didn’t get to win the prize, but hey you won the contest and that’s surely a great feeling.
Ya sheriff, he deserves a pass :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I don’t mind the prize. I win so much on IG I didn’t need more seeds for now. But I’m really proud of my win though :wink: And even if they could have send me the seeds in Canada, I would have sent them to the Sheriff…

I must admit, I had a little bet with @Gremmall. I told him that whatever I won next would be for him…
He didn’t really believe me at first… now he does! :rofl: I’m really glad he decided to share them with friends :hugs:
I’m truly thankful for a lot of you people and I’m doing my best to share my luck with the most people possible!

7 Likes

That’s so nice of you. Yes, you do seem to win a lot. I sure hope you play the lottery :wink:

4 Likes

Oh its Real! :laughing: :rofl: Fairly rare condition especially in these circles but there it is.
I think a contributing factor is the “double edge sword thing” which has exaserbated my condition:
That being a bunch of strains (good) and my current 100% coco, the results of which cannot be denied But! I have had to do more frequent waterings. w 12 girls in different stages of flower and 22 ± clones of different “ages”…fatigue has set in :joy:

Its happened here many times to many members. most notable was @raustin’s unusual seed which jumped out, shot across the room and landed in a cup of water (something like that), but shit happens! :grin:
You are very generous Kaptain, what comes around goes around my friend :+1:

As for you Mr. G!..w this dribble ( :grin:)
I’m ok with just watching :rofl: :v: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

7 Likes