Jewels' photo grow

That’s what I was trying to accomplish. I want oscillating dammit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: when I hung the vivosun upside-down the thing started giving me trouble. The cheap plastic parts don’t hold it together. I fixed it, but I had to remove some parts. So now it doesn’t oscillate. I’m gonna check out the Wallmart one. I really want oscillation :+1::grin: without the flames :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll go take a picture for you! :nerd_face:

I bought a fan on a stand. I took off the stand and use one of the crossbar for the pole, across my roof tent. I hung the fan from the knob that you use to tighten the height of the fan on the pole. Et voilà a cheap Ghetto solution that works! If you want you can keep the pole and adjust the height of your fan that way too… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I was just looking at fans and wondering if I could mount a stand fan. Thanks for answering my question, before I asked even :grin::green_heart: :wind_face:

1 Like

Great stoners think alike!!! :nerd_face:

My pleasure Miss Jewels!

2 Likes

Yes great stoners do think alike :wink: :grin:
Feels like we’re speed dating as @mote calls it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

You know, the chit chat on multiple threads, back and forth, all over the Forum :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, you know what they say… The early birds… Have the most fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Excellent idea @kaptain3d I’m going to be setting my tent up this weekend and I’ll be doing this. I have a 18" oscillating fan and it has huge pedestal base that takes up a lot of floor space.

5 Likes

That’s why I hung it upside down… leaves the floor free for the real goodies… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations on the Chop Jewels :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face: They look lovely hanging up :grin:

Thanks for the great autumn pictures, simply beautiful! :star_struck: Fall’s not in full swing here yet but they’re starting to turn as we get some cold snaps.

I love yours and @kaptain3d’s ingenuity, great thinking on the fan issue :+1: :+1: :+1:

Have a great weekend Friends :v:

5 Likes

The other half of the closet, I accidentally posted the same pic twice on my update. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fastberry drying

8 Likes

That Fastberry looks very tempting…great job!

3 Likes

I’m thrilled I found another fastberry in my seed stash. I thought I just had the 1. I’m going to run that fastberry in my new earthbox. That will need to wait until the current 3rd week of flower girls are done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I like to think ahead :wink::v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats. Outmotherfrigginstanding :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on the chop girl…that was a beautiful plant!!

3 Likes