Jewels' photo grow

I like that theory :sweat_smile: I hope your right.

1 Like

3 Likes

Here’s a study on the bugs that’s interesting…well, to me anyway :wink:

1 Like

That right there is why I keep mine in a Tupperware container

3 Likes

@GreenJewels hay how’s it going I’ve been busy so haven’t been on in a bit I was reading you had a bug invasion. That’s not good and how’s that GDP doing

GDP and her 3 clones are all doing Great.

It’s been busy around here too. My daughter bought her first house so I’ve answered her millions of questions, helped her move and now trying to catch up with my own adulting :grin: how have you been, besides busy?

8 Likes

Well things are good getting rdy to start my next grow got the buckets clean and sanitized and I’m going to grow 2 autos this round don’t know what ones until I get the time to drop the seeds :joy: that’s me procrastinating lol to stoned and tired by the time I get to it it’s time to smoke and then sleep lol. And give me a whole GDP top view plz lol and trust me push them to color the taste and the high is very smooth and it puts me to sleep pretty fast but I flowered them from flip 17 weeks so 14.5 weeks of actual flower I might be off on the .5 don’t remember :joy:

8 Likes

I can totally understand that. An auto run huh? I’ve been thinking I need to drop a couple auto’s. The problem is my tents are full.
14 weeks in flower, holy cow, I’ve got a waze to go yet. Looks like my autos will wait for a while. I want GDP to knock me out at bedtime so I will go for amber. I let my GSCX go longer and ambered up at least 20% and it knocks me out quick. That’s what I want from GDP.
That little stunted fastberry auto that I have shoved in the tent with the big girls is so pretty.

She’s next to WW for color comparison

I love her bud color. She smells like blueberries.l :yum: I may have to get more of those seeds to grow properly ( not in a Solo cup) …I could use a bigger tent while I’m at it :rofl:

Here’s GDP tops for you @BigDaddyCain

:thinking: Should I do this by lowering night time temps?

8 Likes

Nope I didn’t lower anything except the humidity I got her to like 62%. They got all that people all by there lonesome I did nothing special

2 Likes

Your plants are wonderful Madame Jewels! :star_struck:
Some people play with the temperatures to get the colors, but I remember reading that @imSICKkid was doing it by adjusting the PH… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I have those same looking mites and they are from my worm bin and when using castings those and springtails are transferred into pots and I am happy they are there helping eat the mulch etc on the soil. I never see them on the plants just the soil and I don’t treat for them but am happy they are part of my living soil.
Yea when I disturb the mulch or water they show up top of mulch running around busy busy.

2 Likes

Thanks @Skydiver that’s good to hear. From what I’ve read, they have approximately 28 host plants, so far cannabis isn’t on the list. I haven’t seen them feeding on leaves or stems. So now I wonder, what are they eating? Aphids are sap suckers. If I’m wrong on identity, then they could be root aphids, which I’ve also been researching. When I had them in the jar, with leaves and roots, they didn’t stop and feed on anything, nor did they care about any other bugs in the jar. So far, the only plant that has them, has showed no signs of stress. It’s just not in my nature to leave this subject be until I’m 100% sure of what they are and what they eat, hopefully they eat only dead plant matter, like mulch. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Keep an eye :eye: on everything haha.
Haven’t had issues with aphids so no help there but those critters (mine anyway) are all over my soils doing what Mother Nature made them to do and as far as mine they only hang in the soil/mulch eating and pooping etc.
Not sure where they came from initially but I did buy predator mites awhile back and did put some of them in my worm bin besides all the pots at that time so maybe they are from that? IDK for sure but they are good guys.

2 Likes

What up Bid Daddy!
Quick question/s. How do you keep them going that long, are you still feeding them substantial amounts. Once mine get to like week 9 they really start to dry up to the point where they look like they’re about to self combust. Do I adjust ph, adjust food intake or just let them stay “Krispy” and keep chugging along ?!
I also keep my RH at about 45 (at night) and probably 50-52 during lights on?
I got two GDPs going right now and want to do heavy amber but I always run into the same problem as far as them drying up?!

@GreenJewels your GDPs look ridiculous! :star_struck: mine were fairly squat?!
I thought the WW in the solo was a clone?! :thinking: :v:

5 Likes

She pulled the switcharoo and uppotted the WW a week or so ago. I remember cuz i just binge caught up this week :joy:

5 Likes

There is a WW solo cup clone @mote and a clone in a 7 gallon pot of living soil and Mom is in in flower in a 7 gallon living soil pot. :+1:

So yep, 2 WW clones :wink:

One difference between a soil mite and an aphid is the # of legs. Mites have 8 legs, aphids have 6.
Here is a comparison of @Big123 soil mite pic on the left vs a pic of my bug on the right. Both belly up they look similar.

Notice the pinchers on the mite to the left aren’t on the bug to the right.
I’m thoroughly looking at root aphids. Seems there are over 20,000 different species of aphids :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Stoner memory apparently :joy:

2 Likes

Oh crap, I was wrong, that’s a 5 gallon pot, not a 7 :+1::wink::v::v:

3 Likes

What were you saying about “stoner memory” ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: apparently I have that too :joy:

3 Likes