Jewels' photo grow

Thank you Big! Pretty sure deep down we’re all Bob Ross fans, how can you not like a guy that mellow :grin:

Thanks Jewels! its all good, love the Shirt :+1:
Glad to see you’re getting your bug problem under control.

Digging Live w Me, just wish they’d back the damn camera the Fq up so we dont jagger hoggin the action. Always good seeing M Taylor do his thing :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I love the song Blue Sky

3 Likes

Definitely one of my favorites too Big

@Mote I agree on both mick comments :wink: Jagger has always been the attention hog.

2 Likes

The flower tent is heading into week 6.

They are all fattening up nicely.

I’ve had to give WW some bud support. She also has a couple splinted branches.

I switched the clones to 12/12 today
WW upper left corner also in solo cup, the remaining 3 are GDP

Solo cup challenging white widow clone

I didn’t get any pics of Grove Fire. With the root aphids, its best to get in and out of that tent as quickly as possible. I can say, she looks great. She must have had a good root system before I topdressed her, unknowingly, with the aphids and or eggs. She will veg for another couple of weeks before I flip her. Dose #2 of Azamax in the morning. I will also give the other girls a couple of doses to play it safe. Have a wonderful night. :v::green_heart:

11 Likes

looks great!

1 Like

Thanks Cody :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Very beautiful :

1 Like

Looking good J! Those girls are getting chunky!! Sucks no bug gladiators… hope the azamax kicks their asses

2 Likes

Good news on the invading bugs. Today was 2nd spray of Azamax I could only find 1 bug, sprayed his ass real good. I’m sure they’re more but the huge decrease in numbers says it’s working :raised_hands:

Here’s the pretty Grove Fire girl, fighting those bugs like a champ. She’s had a lot of growth and leaves removed since my last pics of her.

Uploading: 20200916_070428.jpg…

Good morning purp, I see you :v::green_heart:

12 Likes

Jewels you have to give away a shit ton of weed or else you have a stock pile resembling a dispensary stockpile? Solo cup challenge looks incredible… what I was gonna ask is you said second dose of Azamax - didn’t you just get it? Your doing applications within the 7 days suggested?

3 Likes

I do have some good nematode battles and trippy video. I have to strip the audio off first though. I was on the phone with bud brother while I was chasing bugs around the jar with a scope. I didn’t realize it recorded audio too :rofl: its not for you tube and it’s my only way to post videos here. I can text you a video though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, max dose (8%) every 3 days x 2 doses then weekly for the next 6 and I ain’t f’ing around with these things. They CAN’T and will NOT hit my flower tent :wink: :grin: I knew I needed to up my IPM game but geez, I should’ve been better on it to begin with.

BTW, Love the new avatar :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Bahahaha. Yea when i chat eith him theres usually a good few f bombs thrown around leisurely. By all means send away when you get a chance :laughing:

2 Likes

Did Budbro give you that dosing info or I’m just an idiot…no don’t answer that. I sware I read 7 days for second application and have done like 5 days later but was worried to do back to back even though I do wanted too.

1 Like

He hounded Cody about no Capt Caveman in the original :joy: i like it too LoCo

1 Like

LoL…c’mon I didn’t hound him…merely suggested… hey wait…look who’s talking man! But yes it is more my cup of cannatea!

4 Likes

True true. Not hounding. More of subliminal suggestions? :joy: im so torn between the Ass That Launched A Thousand Seeds and the Lying King… that lion is super dope tho :laughing:

1 Like

I bet they’re under there puking their guts up and regretting screwing around where they ought not to have been :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I do love the lion but c’mon you have always had the ass as long as I’ve been around here. I wouldn’t recognize you without it :joy: why don’t you make it your background on your profile page

3 Likes

Yep from @Budbrother poor guy gets all my oh shit texts :grin: Knows his stuff and is sooo friggin helpful

3 Likes