Jewels' photo grow

Brothers Grimm original is where it was at, although i’m not sure the latest runs are same as the originals. If you don’t find what you’re looking for from BG, see if you can find some Mosca C99 bx. I’m not sure if still available from Mosca, but somebody somewhere has them. I’ve seen multiple arguments formed that Mosca parents were as good or maybe better.

I had a pineapple pheno that was solid, and one that kinda tasted different with every pull. This one had the psychedelic buzz and would give you some color if you dropped temps.

6 Likes

Thank you
:face_with_spiral_eyes::pineapple::face_with_spiral_eyes::pineapple::face_with_spiral_eyes::pineapple:

3 Likes

I grew the Cinderella99 fast version. The first 2 where from Canuk and they state its original Brothers Grimm Cinderella99 the fast is C99 x Shiva SKunk
With the fast version from canuk I got good solid buds. It definitely had the tropical pineapple taste, so delicious. It gave me energy so I could get alot of chores done. It also was one of the strains that actually helps my achy painful joints. The buzz puts my mind in creative mode. No heart pounding racyness or paranoia. I found it hard to sleep if i smoked it in the evening I would be restless most the night. My most recent grow of Cindy99 fast was from Seed Supreme. It still has the pineapple taste and smell like my canuk version. The buzz is also energetic and uplifting. The buds on the Seed Supreme Version weren’t as rock hard but definitely not larfy. Just not as rock solid as canuks nugs were. The buzz is the same energetic uplifting creative buzz. They were also flowered under a different light. My first canuk version was under my 4 QB 120’s in a 3x3. The seed supreme version was under the HLG 550 v2 eco and a HLG 300 v2 rspec in a 5x5. I think it was more genetic than anything because her neighbor green tea growing next to her has rock hard solid buds. Neither time did i get the “baby poo” pheno. Both were gron in an Earthbox of living soil. Good to see you stop by @Glam Good luck on your quest :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Looking good. Were those auto?
I shut down my flowering tent and have some new to me strains outdoor. Also put 2 of my taller mothers outdoors. The mothers were just getting too tall and needed to get out… The other 2 indoor tents have some strains I’m continuing and some new ones.About 8 different different strains in the indoor and 3 outdoor. October will tell what strains get kept.
Also trying my first auto. 1 seed of 4 germinated and it is going to be 1 of those disappointing 1 foot tall plants. Glad the seeds were a freebee.

1 Like

The SmoknGranny is an auto and the others photos. I did recently pop a bubblegum auto seed from ILGM.
Are you using your box outdoors? I was wanting to get a couple for outside tomatoes.
Autos can surely be finicky. Many times they start flowering before we want them to,especially if they’re stressed.
Good luck with the new strains. Are you going to put them in your journal? @Growenmore

3 Likes

Just put up a few Pic’s of the outdoor grow in that journal.
For anybody else that wants to see:
I'm lazy so here is my "Grow Box "grow
I am using one of my growbox’s outdoors for tomatoes. They would be doing better but I replace my fence where it sits and dropped a fence board on it busting a few branches…I’m not flowering indoors for a while so I have a few of those boxes freed up.

1 Like

Been a while so I thought I’d show ya whats been growing.

ILGM Bubblegum Auto

ILGM Goldleaf was so squat and bushy with a lot of branching.

I neglected to train her when she was young so I made due with some bamboo.

I gave her a couple weeks and moved her to the flower tent last week along with the Peyote Wifi. P wifi was getting too tall so i bent her tall colas

They’re doing fairly well for having very little of my attention lately.
Here is the tent today

The butterfly gardens have been doing well. I’ve had 4 monarch caterpillars that I know of form chrysalis’ and transform into butterflies.

Happy growing :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Glad to see you are doing well Jewels and I love the butterfly pics! I have a good friend whose wife does the same.

7 Likes

The flower tent is getting full again

I was away for 10 days. This is what I found when I returned

It took a few days but I have the Goldleaf and Peyote Wifi trimmed up pretty decent for now and rearranged them all. I’ll take more leaves again in a week. The ILGM Bubblegum auto in the right rear is foxtailing and needed super cropped. She’s in week 6 and is working on her laat couple of weeks. Finishing.

Its smelling so good in the tent.

Found some light bleached tips so I turned the lights back a bit

They are all in earthbox’s. They are given mostly rain water with Quillaja and coconut water added in. While I was gone, they were being auto watered with tap water from my well.
I think I’ll stick with growing an earthbox of living soil. It really fits my lazy grow style. Plus I still get to play with top dressing ammendments and I also let the reservoir go dry and top water in compost teas occasionally.

Now its time to think about what seeds to drop next.
Happy growing and thanks for stopping by :v: :green_heart:

10 Likes

The dry out cycle, of my pots, is every 2 wks. I still maintain the rhizosphere moisture during.

3 Likes

Your plants are all looking good.

4 Likes

Thanks @Amazon66 I hope your doing well.
Apparently I am bad at updates :sweat_smile:
Well, I’m smoking bubble gum for breakfast. I’m out of cindy already…again and have minimal Green tea left. So 50/50 Bubblegum is now my breakfast. Still have a bag of GT in reserve though for a couple of people. I won’t bust into that reserve :grin::innocent: sooo I found some more Green tea from Mosca Seeds and here we have the next Green Tea

Another Cinderella99 fast

Humboldt Caramel cream

I accidentally flowered my clones again. Ayahuasca Purple is really the only one I cared about outta the clones. I just need to get more clones of her, so she’s revegged and trimmed up and looking purdy now. I still refer to her as the fugly one though.
Here’s her progression

Look how happy she looks now :eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nothing flowering at the moment. Winter came running in like a madman with temps in the 20’s so I had to harvest the outdoor Acapulco Gold a little early.

Happy growing :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Your plants look good I know what you mean we went from so hot you couldn’t go outside till sun went down to freezing temps ,no fall .Our trees were jyst getting really pretty leaves and huge rain and wind storms blew all leaves off .We’re back to high 50’s for a week or 2 so that helps . Good growing to you too

4 Likes

The Cinderella99 fast and the green tea were both topped a few days ago. The Caramel cream earthbox was filled for the first time 2 days ago. I use coconut water for the reservoir. The other girls aren’t ready yet and get top misting of rootwise microbe complete, biocatalyst enzyme elixer, some roots gold I got for free at canna con, aloe and quillaja.
The humidifier is working overtime this time of year. I like to add a few drops of EM1 weekly to the humidifier reservoir. The girls all got a foliar fulvic acid mist prior to lights on this morning. Along with a ton of other good advice, @Budbrother advised me a couple years ago on the weekly fulvic acid foliar prior flipping and at the beginning of flower. I can really tell a big difference(decrease) in the trichome production when i slack off and dont do it.
Enough jibber jabber, heres the girls

Caramel cream

Ayahuasca Purple clone

Cindy99

Green Tea

The soil :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Happy growing and thanks for stopping by
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

@M1dwe2tern have a look

6 Likes

That and Cnut make em just explode. :star_struck:

7 Likes

I accidentally broke a top off when training so it became a clone. I also cleaned her up a bit and did some moving around. Now Caramel Cream is up front and getting ready to move to the flower tent next week.
In back left to right
Green Tea, Ayahuasca purple revegged clone, Cinderella99 fast

They were all topdressed with craft blend, Build a flower, fresh ground malted barley and bokashi, in that order. I did add some fish aminos to the above post mix for the top sprayed smaller girls. The crazy weather has my basement humidity all over the place. Finally got VPD dialed in so growth will now speed up. Happy growing
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

9 Likes

:rofl: i have a tshirt that says the same. Gotta love Bob.
Good to see ya around purp :v::green_heart::dash:

8 Likes

Excellent Garden talk with HarleySmith. It’s really worth a listen

9 Likes