Jewels new QB autoflowers

Go go go baby blueberry!

Her we are this morning.

Amnesia Haze lost a cotyledon with her seed coat. She’s looking healthy though. Blueberry is trying to shed that seed head. She’s a fighter. Thanks for cheering her on :v:

4 Likes

Am Haze looks healthy regardless. N cmon Blue… u can do it girl!

1 Like

Ya got my last like again :v: :grin:
Thanks for the encouragement
I was just checking on them again

She’s growing!
Family picture

5 Likes

Isnt it just incredible. From seed to that magnificent bloom u got behind them. Just lovely

3 Likes

Love the family portrait :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, I like the bigger family I have now. Only one is just not enough :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel that way also

2 Likes

That’s how they suck you in. Like cats. Or knickknacks.

4 Likes

Well here we are today :smiley:

I have been keeping my temp and humidity where I want them in the tent for my flowering girl. This is problemsom for the new little seedlings and clone. I need their humidity higher so I’ve divised a min humidity tent in the big tent. So far so good. My seedlings are sitting in T- 71°, RH- 65%, that’s not to bad VDP is around .72

I think I’ll put another small layer if dry soil around the base of the BB to give her a little more support.

4 Likes

Smart move for the seedlings. They will def appreciate it. N BB is a fighter

1 Like

That’s a awesome humidity tent you set up. It looks like a plastic bag almost at like a comforter or something comes in. oh and I love that picture of the baby blueberry with her shell still on her top :wink:.

5 Likes

Exactly what it is. Came with a bed in a bag deal. I knew I’d use that thing for something and kept it. Yep, I have a problem with throwing away stuff that can be used :joy: …my hubby doesn’t find it funny. I hope it works. The big girl looks to have a month possibly a month and a half. Idk what I’ll do when the girls out grow it. I guess I’ll have to find a happy medium with humidity, IDK

1 Like

Oh my, how could I forget ??!!

I have 3 different mini greenhouses of various sizes, I use in the spring for gardening. I bet my little one could be set up in the tent :thinking:

4 Likes

See tell your husband that you keeping things that could be useful has actually served the purpose! it should at least be to your advantage in the conversation.:grin:

2 Likes

Oh, I do…he’s always comes to me for miscellaneous stuff. We’re both a little bit MacGyver but I’ve got the supplies :joy: I do organize my junk and I’m a clean freak so he can’t complain to much.

3 Likes

I’d add a little dirt to blueberries base. Just because it looks like she’s got roots right at the top.

1 Like

I did that , thanks :v:. That’s what I thought too. I think maybe I didn’t get her planted deep enough to begin with. I appreciate your keeping an eye on them and your help.

2 Likes

That’s what we’re here for. :blush:

1 Like

Well here we are today, still growing. Trying to regulate the humidity for them. I put my little humidifier on a smart plug so I can have it kick on for 20 minutes every couple hours.
They’re looking healthy :v: :green_heart:

How is that base looking now @DoobieNoobie :+1: better I think :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve ordered my fox farms nutes for the dirty dozen ( have some, just needed to complete the set) and I’m going to stick with happy frog soil as it’s what I’m used to. Don’t want to change to much up at once. Happy growing all :v:

5 Likes