Jewels new QB autoflowers

Hey Jewels. How many days do you autos usually take to harvest? My plants are just behind yours and I’ve never grown any mj let alone autos.

@Bubblehead Most of mine have finished between 90-100 days. My longest auto was the last northern lights. She went 126 days

1 Like

dang Jewels my NL is only 77 days and is 90/95% cloudy but no amber still may take her wed .

1 Like

@Haildamaged That last northern lights was my biggest harvest so far at 77 g, which I will beat one day :wink: :grin: My first Northern lights auto was harvested at 81 days but she was my first grow. I think she would have went a little longer if I hadn’t been a newbie :roll_eyes: she taught me a lot…and I count from germination, not from start of flower.

2 Likes

Well here we are, day 68 for AH and day 67 for Blueberry.
Blueberry is still putting on some height. I recently read @MattyBear say he measures to keep track of when vertical growth slows and plan to do just that. Thanks Mattybear, your full of knowledge
So here is Blueberry at 22" tall

She’s come a long way from that sickly looking seedling she started out as

And here is Amnesia Haze today

Her aloe zip tie mend looks good and her buds are getting fatter

Just going to do some fan leaf tucking and admire their beauty today. :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

lookin good Jewels lookin good :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nice Band-Aids on the broken branch that blueberry looks like it’s going to be a monster heavy plant

2 Likes

I sure hope so :grin: thanks guys

1 Like

if i break a limb i hope your around cus thats better work than a doctor ,

4 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: must be the many years of nursing :v::green_heart:. I’d fix ya up :+1:.

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze is 69 days old today and Blueberry is 68 days
They were both fed
BB received 2 gallons of H2O with Big Bloom 3tsp, Grow big 2tsp, tiger bloom 2tsp, Boomerang 1 tsp, microbrew 1/2 tsp, Open sesame 1/4 tsp
PH 6.4 TDS 1600
Run off~ PH 6.51 TDS 1400

AH received 2 gallons H2O with big bloom 3 tsp, Grow Big 2 tsp, Tiger bloom 2tsp, Boomerang 1tsp Bembe’ 3 tsp, Beastie Bloomz 1/4 tsp
PH 6.4~ TDS 1500
Run off PH 6.48 TDS 1200
They are happy
AH buds smell so yummy, I can’t wait to smoke her

Blueberries flowers are coming along nicely. I sure hope she gives me bug fatty sticky buds drooling_face

Temp 71, RH 52%
Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Jewels they look healthy and happy. Mine are about 10-days behind yours. I’m excited to see how mine look in ten days.

2 Likes

It’s hard to believe how quickly they grow. This part is just anticipation… waiting to see how big fat and sticky the girls will get :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

There was a point where I did not think I would get 10 grams off of my autos. Now I’m confident I’ll get 11 grams. :wink:. It amazes me how much the are chengeig each day.

2 Likes

Looking great @GreenJewels

I pulled 4 ounces of bud from this AK-47 auto outdoor in 2017…

this plant stunk like you wouldn’t believe, after curing has blueberry flavor and smell.

6 Likes

Very nice! @Big123 I’m still debating throwing one in my little green house I usually start my garden flowers in. Idk, I hate to lose another to budrot and our weather is crazy unpredictable. The biggest I’ve grown was outdoors…so far :grin: I’m tryna change that

4 Likes

I can make some good vapes. Really getting it tuned in how to make good carts

3 Likes

Jewels didn’t you do any lst this time?

Is it okay if I call you Jewels?

1 Like

Thank you @GreenJewels

Other than the given dangers of earthquakes, wild fires, and high taxes, california legalization awesome with nearly garden of eden like outdoor growing conditions in many places for Mary Jane.

4 Likes

Of course friend :v:. I did a small amount of lst on amnesia haze but left Blueberry alone this time. I’m trying to recreate that huge outdoor BB I had :grin:

2 Likes