Jewels new QB autoflowers

Whatever you’re doing for transition recipe is what I would say.

1 Like

Yup grow her she looks good too

1 Like

I don’t see many pistils, yet. I bet you could push grow nutes another week, then start transition nutes.

5 Likes

100% agree with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d say grow nutes until pistils are prevalent :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks guys and gals, looks like I’m on the right track then :+1: I appreciate your advice. Your all such great teachers :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Day 52 for Amnesia Haze autoflower and day 51 for Blueberry autoflower.

They’re a happy family :grin:
AH received bid bloom 7.5 ml, grow big 5ml, tiger bloom 2.5ml, Boomerang 2.5ml, microbrew 2.5ml and 1/8 tsp of open sesame in 1 gallon water. pH in 6.5- out 6.47 TDS in 1800 out 1100
Blueberry received Big Bloom 7.5ml, grow big 7.5ml, tiger bloom 5ml Boomerang 2.5ml microbrew 2.5ml per gallon, she drank 1.5 gallons
pH in 6.51- out 6.53 TDS in 1700- out 1500
Growing like good weed :slightly_smiling_face: :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

They look perfect :wink::v::bear:

1 Like

Indeed. Those girls are gorgeous. Keep doing what ur doing. Something tells me you’re gonna crush last yield

3 Likes

Teddy bear looks happy too!

1 Like

iI just used bloom nutes 23 days from flip first time

2 Likes

U getting any pistill on the green one looks like it’s a late bloomer :wink: is an auto as well right?

@fano_man It’s had a few pistils for 2 weeks now. She is a late bloomer, which is fine with me because the longer the veg the better :slightly_smiling_face: My AH really took off with her flowering though.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74

Thanks for your faith in me…and or the plants :joy: I sure hope so. I learn more and more with every grow. :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Outta likes but u know it :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Day 57 for Blueberry and Day 58 for Amnesia Haze.

Amnesia Haze sure has some beautiful flowers

Blueberry is starting to show more pistils.

Oh my, seems it’s been a bit since I updated :kissing: :grimacing: they were given water with 3ml cal mag/ gallon each PH’d 6.5 yesterday and last Thursday. Run off on BB pH 6.58 TDS 1300. AH PH 6.7 TDS 997. They’ll both get a sledgehammer flush and the fed here in a couple days, once they dry out.
Seems I prematurely broke into my Amnesia Haze 6 month cure jar. I have taken a small pint size jar from all my harvest except bud rot blueberry. I try to wait 6 months to open and smoke so I can see what the longer cure difference is. It’s always been very tasty after the 3 month cure, 6 months is awesome! Only one northern lights jar and my first blueberry made it to 6 months…it appears I either smoke to much or I don’t grow enough, pretty sure it’s the latter :grin:
This Amnesia Haze I’m smoking was jarred up on my birthday at the end if September. Very tasty!! But not as good as a blueberry taste wise :yum: I love the Amnesia Haze buzz for day time. So far it’s my day time favorite. Good thing this current AH should be ready to smoke when spring mushroom hunting season gets here.
Sorry for my stoner ramblings :v::green_heart: have a happy day y’all

8 Likes

Haha. Excellent update J. That AH looks like a stinker. N BB better get her butt into gear! Lol. Happy Monday

2 Likes

Thanks purp :v: that AH is getting stinky :green_heart: You can really see the Indica and sativa differences in these two girls. I definitely want to get some other Haze’s and try them someday.

1 Like

jewels i think she is a Blue Berry looking at her compared to my for sure BBA’s
(still no pistils on her at 56 days)

this is my ILGM AHA at 70 days now both in front are same age one is weeks behind ??same light same soil and water lol the photo bombers are in the middle is a critical purple and well i will show them next

here is a Gorilla glue auto with AHA photo bombin back lol

your girls look sweet nice work keep it growin

as all ways happy grow’n yall …jimmie

7 Likes

Thanks @Haildamaged Wow, they do look and grow alike. I’d say you have a blueberry
Here’s mine on the left, yours on the right. Dang your girls all look great

5 Likes