Jewels new QB autoflowers

Looking good. Do you consider them to be in preflower or flower?

Amnesia Haze is definitely in flower :+1: blueberry I would say is pre flower very soon to be full flower. She has some pistils but not nearly much. She started showing pistils about 12 days ago. @blackthumbbetty would know if I’m correct? Here is a closer view of BB

5 Likes

Thanks I have unplanned autos on the go. They are still “stretching” (growing) I think they will be in preflower for another week and a half. At that point I’ll start the flowering nutes. I’ll post a picture or two tomorrow so I can get the experts opinion.

1 Like

For autos, I count flower from the time actual button buds start forming. That’s just me.

3 Likes

Time for therapy bro

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

These beautiful girls are 47 and 48 days old.

Blueberry

Amnesia Haze

They both had well water with 2ml ca mag/ gallon. pH 6.5. BB drank 1.5 gallons, her run off was pH 5.6, TDS 1400 AH had 1 gallon and her run off was 6.5 TDS 1700. Have a great weekend :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

They both look great Jewels!

2 Likes

Hey Jewels this is the one I hope is a blueberry.

At 45 days or so

4 Likes

I agree. They look healthy and happy!

And you sexy azzz girls looking good

1 Like

She sure looks like a blueberry :heart_eyes: looking good too

1 Like

Looking lovely J. That Am is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cant wait to see her swell

1 Like

Day 51
Amnesia Haze received more LST yesterday.

Day 50
Blueberry just looks good the way she is :heart_eyes:

They will get fed tomorrow
:v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

You ever did a little lower lollipopping? Dont have to be extreme. Just to allow energy to focus up for bigger buds up top?

1 Like

Never have lollipopped :person_shrugging: to big of a scaredy cat with them being auto. :grin:

3 Likes

No big. Save it for the photo? But dont have to be true lollipop. Just take the lowest node possible off each branch. Voilin! :joy:

1 Like

Oh I wanna grow a photo so bad it’s killin me. So much more variety. After getting the QB’S I noticed my tent isn’t very light proof. Gotta get busy on building my wall so I can have a second tent. You know me, I’m scrounging supplies and awaiting garage sale season in Ohio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha. Yup. Hubby beware. J is thinking its about upgrade season! :joy::joy:

N u gotta j berry not a photo :man_facepalming:t5: Duh

2 Likes

They are due for a feed. I’m wondering if I should continue another dose of grow nutes on blueberry? What do you guys think, bloom or veg nutes? @blackthumbbetty @raustin @dbrn32 @MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @Haildamaged @Big123

4 Likes