Jewels new QB autoflowers

I’ve use PEG400 as my thinner.

Just a warning, VG doesn’t have great thc extraction. You can also buy strain specific terps. Only add that after the alcohol thc extraction/reduction to the final product. It only takes a few drops and tastes like store bought carts

1 Like

Really? That sucks I was told it worked. I don’t like the idea of doing a oil then trying to recombine it to the VG. I wonder if heat and time will make a difference? I could run a 8 hour cycle on the magic butter machine. Or maybe just use an insane amount of plant matter then when done reuse the plant matter for a coconut oil run to try and recover any waste.

Vg has a tendency to separate even after a long steeping process. I stick with either the peg400 or the Fog terps. No separation to worry about. There’s also vj mix or farm to vape that works really well. The best taste will always be adding just enough Fog terps to make the extract the right consistency

1 Like

Ok. I’ll look those up and see what I can come up with. I was hoping I could use what I have on hand. Never seems to work that way lol.

And thanks

1 Like

For public smokin’ may I suggest coffee flavor to the peg400 and no terps. Not going for thc taste but rather stealth.

1 Like

I have moonshine to extract the thc, so I could add that to the farm to vape? I’ve read that one is pretty good and doesn’t cause cough.

2 Likes

If you have 5 oz of dried trim, you can make a killer batch of budder.

Trim, half cup ghee/oil/etc, and a few cups of water.

2 Likes

I need to go put it in a jar and weigh it. I’m not sure how much I have. I’ll definitely be making something on Wednesday. I have a few hours without the family that evening so gives me a bigger window to work with.

2 Likes

I was going to use a jar to decarb in. Can I do that today and it be ok until Wednesday?

1 Like

Yep. You’ll be fine. Keep the jar stored in a cool, dark place.

1 Like

You will have plenty!

1 Like

Here we are today

Both are still damp so no water today. Blueberry is less damp so she has drank more. I’m going to get a slurry on both so I can see where my pH is for water tomorrow.
Here’s blueberry at 33 days

I think I see a little pre flower pre lady bits starting.

And here is Amnesia Haze at day 33

And I think I accidentally did a bad fim job on accident with the fan. I was trying to adjust it and knocked it down. I thought she was spared but the next day (the 6th) her top looked like this

And todays top

Ooops :frowning_with_open_mouth: Yes I do need to start LST. Life’s been busy and I can only mess with the girls when my 15 y son isn’t home. I think I’m taking the mellow approach this time though. I’ll take pics when I do it. Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

I was wondering… ‘this cant be a Lady J plant, its standing up vertically!’ :joy::joy:

1 Like

Outta likes.

ada226fb052bba3eff0d245a45fcf57051fb778e

4 Likes

I’m trying screwaugers style this time. No more limbo bonsai style :grin::green_heart:

1 Like

He does have skill with the plant bondage

4 Likes

So many on here with skills. I’m amazed at how much I learn every day. I decided I’m also going to grow lettuce and some herbs in some hydro buckets under my blurples. Maybe even a tomato plant. Hell I should throw my tangelo tree under those lights too. Hmmm, wonder if I could throw that tangelo tree in a bubble bucket, she’s in a plastic pot now…I’m tired of waiting for her to give me a dang tangelo :rofl:

6 Likes

Im definitely starting whatever tree i may or maynot eventually buy in the room with the QB :joy::joy:

1 Like

Get you a dwarf peach. Or if your a tequila drinker a meyer lemon tree :grinning::seedling:

1 Like

BINGO! Who doesnt like a good silver tequila. Golds get me TOO drunk.

And my real goal is to buy about 8 this year. I want this house! And can see my backyard farm already. Fruit trees around the fence, veggies inside the tree line. And patio in the middle.

4 Likes