Jewels new QB autoflowers

Vegetable glycerin tho? That some kinda oil? I just used vodka :joy:

And a good lotion is on the list. Blue Emu oil per @blackthumbbetty recipe :wink:

4 Likes

i want some olive oil infused with thc :grinning:

3 Likes

I found some at the Amish hardware. That’s exactly how I’m gonna make my tincture for lotion, with veg glycerin. Then the tincture I can use to mix in lotion or whatever.

1 Like

That’s on my list too :grinning:…I want to try it all! Cooking, medicating, lotions and smoke.

Oh o have a lot of her recipes bookmarked :rofl:

2 Likes

Vegetable glycerin is one of the main ingredients in vape liquid. It’s also used in a lot of other stuff like cough syrup and skin care stuff. You can buy it at Walmart but it’s cheaper through wholesale vape suppliers.

2 Likes

Well fark. Its on the to do list too now

2 Likes

Or at the Amish hardware :rofl:…I tell you that place has everything. Probably not to many Amish down purps way though :joy::joy:

1 Like

This is what the stuff from Walmart looks like.

This is what I buy from the vape suppliers. I use it for making vape liquid for me and a few friends.

Lol yeah none out my way either. Got a few mennonites up in the northeast corner of the state. But that’s about it lol.

1 Like

I also got this for making vape. I haven’t read much into that yet but planning to

I don’t use much propylene glycol. Only what my flavorings have because that’s what they’re based in. Just so you know some people are sensitive to PG. It makes my throat feel tight if I use to much.

Nope. Ive never seen an amish in real life. Just on tv :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I probably should stick with the veg glycerin for vape then. I will be learning more on all that soon. After I learn hydro…and my brain will soon be exploding with all this new growing pot, LED light, cooking, and vaping info I’m cramming in :grin:
And I suppose if I don’t use it for vape I can use it for lotions :+1:

1 Like

A 10 to 20% PG will give it more of a traditional smoke feeling. It adds that throat hit feel. The VG also tends to be very thick for most of the tanks on the market. So the PG helps thin it out as well. Just try to stay at 25% max.

1 Like

Oh they’re everywhere around me. Gotta watch out for horse shit at the grocery parking lot :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks Doob for the good info, I’m learning already on it :v::+1::green_heart: I was wondering why both were used and why

No problem. I’ve been making my own vape liquid for about 5 years now. I’ve done a lot of experiments. Some were good. Some were absolutely horrible lol. I’ve got a good supply of flavorings to try with the mix as well. I’m hoping to keep it from smelling to much so I can use it in public easier.

2 Likes

Sweet, I know who to call upon for questions when I get there. Your a wealth of knowledge :v: and I appreciate your help

Yep anything you need help with on the subject just ask.

1 Like