Jewels new QB autoflowers

i like me some cheezzzz thanks

1 Like

Those girls are looking great haildamaged! That amnesia haze is a great morning buzz for me. I need to order more :rofl: I have so many strains I want to try, I do need a second tent.

3 Likes

Thanks for the links @Big123. Those were good reads. I hunt also and have definitely noticed that hunting by the correct moon phases is beneficial also. Animal activity really increases during certain phases and also time of day moon rises. I’ve also picked certain day’s to fish based in moon phases.

1 Like

thanks they are diong good right now nice looking bud sites

1 Like

Looks like Blueberry is getting some pre lady bits. Its day 29 for her

Amnesia Haze is her second day of flower. She’s 30 days old today

They were given 500 ml of well water each. PhD at 6.51 TDS 370. Stop by my better than the last blueberry autoflower grow. She’s about done :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

hahahah my AHA is 40 she is officially woman now not a girl no more lol

your girls are lookin great JEWELS

3 Likes

I agree they look great.

2 Likes

morning pot friends trying my White Widow budder made yesterday out just finished a cup of buddery joe
after yesterdays 14 hrs working on grow room today is just water i plant and check on scrog YES!

3 Likes

I think I’ll join you in a buddery cup of Joe, sounds delicious. May as well celebrate @DoobieNoobie recent/ currently harvest , your woman bits and my lil girl bits :rofl:

Cheers :v:

10 Likes

Looks delicious. I will hopefully get time to try out my magic butter machine this week.

2 Likes

Sure hope you do. Looks like you should have plenty to use. I stocked up on that good Amish butter for my next round of budder making.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to try using trim first so I don’t waste any buds until I know what I’m doing. After that I’ll try actual buds which I’m sure will taste better.

3 Likes

Im thinking about buddering the kush buds i got. Should have frozen em. May just make a bunch of tincture. Did it a couple weeks ago n didnt screw up too badly

3 Likes

hey @DoobieNoobie i gona have about 40 grams of Lucky charms to make budder with glad to see how it does you make a sit me down with your trim and a pick me up with mine lol.

3 Likes

I’m gonna try a vegetable glycerin extraction. That way I can use it in many different ways. It can be taken sublingual, as a topical, or vaped.

4 Likes

That’s a damn good idea.

yup budder is kikin in i think i did good :ok_hand::coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

A what?!?! U know i dont do school words :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s what I did Doob. I used mostly leaves and stems on a first batch. It was very weak but still good. Then my last batch I used all buds from my last blueberry and sugar leaves from the Amnesia Haze. It is potent. One tbsp of the butter and I’m flying high. I’m going to make a tincture next then make a lotion I can rub on my joints. I’m willing to try anything :blush:

2 Likes

Lol under the tongue drops=sublingual