Jewels new QB autoflowers

I use the entire foxfarm nute family and I usually start off with half strength doses which will keep the PPM down. Then I water two or three times before I feed again which also keeps the PPM down. Don’t forget about the scheduled flushes on that Foxfarm schedule too, that will get you back to zero.

3 Likes

Thanks @raustin :slightly_smiling_face: I have the sledgehammer flush and will make sure to use it as scheduled. I used to do water feed water but I like your feed water water plan. I’ll try that and stick to half strength at least until mid or late flower then maybe push them a bit. Afina is a beauty so your doing it right for sure :green_heart:

4 Likes

I took 500 ml of nute mix and mixed with 500ml of distilled pH 6.49, TDS 1100 and gave each girl 500ml. Thanks for everyone’s help :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like a win. U got it handled :+1:t5:

1 Like

Thanks ,yep :v: and my magnolia tree outside will like the extra nutes I have mixed up :grin:

1 Like

The reason you don’t want to hit them with too much pk too early is that it will stunt growth through transition.

5 Likes

Do you see what I see ?

Amnesia Haze is starting to flower.
Blueberry wants to veg a little more. She’s already taller than the 1 day older AH

There still a little damp a knuckle down so nothing today. Probably should start a little lst today or tomorrow.
Grow babies grow :green_heart: blueberry is 28 days and amnesia haze is 29 days.
Temp is 69.5, RH 56%

9 Likes

She appears to have proper female parts, congratulations!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Woohoo for lady bits lol. Looking good jewels.

2 Likes

Lst! Lst! Lst!

4 Likes

I second the LST motion,

4 Likes

Thanks you all :v: Ok, I’ll get on that lst :grinning::green_heart:
Also I had a package arrive yesterday

Woohoo, just as soon as big girl finishes, I’m dropping some cheese :grinning:
How frickin exciting!! A new strain for me to try.

6 Likes

Congrats, I ordered some ILGM OG Kush auto seeds last week to start with Northern Lights and AK-47 auto seeds to start mid-end February, I’m eyeing February 15 cancer moon to germinate. I’m starting them indoor under lights and putting outside to flower when weather looks good- hopefully end of March early April.

I’m excited…

2 Likes

I want to try OG Kush and AK-47 autos too. I love the Northern lights buzz that tucks me into bed every night. My two newest on my other journal were both planted on the new moon.

2 Likes

I grew 2 NL autos outdoor last year start to finish, I botched it a bit, started too early in the spring, between cool weather and transplant had some shock, the roots never really grew as vigorously as they should have on either.

In 2017, I grew an AK-47 auto, stinky skunk smell wiith strong blueberry taste and overtone - below. Started and finished her outdoor in same container, however, I did not germinate until beginning of June. She yielded 4 ounces of good bud, I let trichomes get some amber.

5 Likes

Wow, 4 oz is pretty good for an auto. So far my average is about 3oz. Maybe one day I can get 5oz+ I know it can be done

3 Likes

I’m starting indoor directly in 5 gallon tan smart type grow bags, going to run lights 18/6 til it’s time to switch them to outside plants.

2 Likes

Here’s a couple good reads on moon phase/sign gardening, there’s a balance between moon phase, and the 2 & 1/2 day moon zodiac cycle, for both harvesting and germinating.

1 Like

or just grow lots of auto’s like me :grinning:
jus throw um ina tent and let um roar for 70 -80 -90 days
all started 11/27/18 2 ILGM Amnesia H A in middle 1 NLA front left

back 2 are critical purple auto’s and front right is a Gorilla glue Auto from a good seed bank not mentioned of course

5 Likes