Jewels new QB autoflowers

Welcome to my newest grow :v: happy to have anyone and everyone along for the ride.

Lights: :raised_hands: 4 HLG QB 120 v2 3000k
Tent 32x33x63
Strain: Amnesia Haze autoflower and Blueberry autoflower
Soil: currently in promix seed starting soil.
IDK what I’ll use. Possibly promix hp or fox farms Happy Frog( used in all past grows)
all thoughts and opinions on that are appreciated
5 gallon fabric pots

Nutes fox farm basic trio and flower boosters open sesame, beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching. Thinking of getting the ff dirty dozen.
Here’s the girls
Not sure if this BBA will survive if not, I’ll drop my last.

14 Likes

Time for new babies!! :grin: you’ll kick butt this grow as well. Keep those leaves out the dirt :joy:. Watching as always

3 Likes

I’ll keep their leaves out of the dirt and you can let me know if you see any glowing :grin:
Currently 34" away from the BIG light :raised_hands: I’m looking at them every 15-20 min :rofl:

5 Likes

Nah. U got the minor deficiencies down pat now. Your at that stage with me. Tryna tune the little things throughout the grow to increase yeild a bit here and there.

If anything I’d rock the soil one more time. See yourself knock it out the park, then move on with nutes/mediums. Something tell me this one is gonna be :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch for your confidence :v: that was a great pep talk. I’ll always strive to be better. Once it’s legal, I’m buying a food truck Jewels cosmic treats :rofl: a girl’s gotta dream.

8 Likes

More babies, yay!

3 Likes

Celebratory tokes
smilie_s5

3 Likes

Adulting as always. But by all means. If u got’m, burn’m

1 Like

New babies. Aren’t you supposed to pass joints out or something?

1 Like

You got this…

1 Like

A big fat toke after work is the best. Really appreciate it more when you have to wait

2 Likes

Thanks @OldSchoolGrower I’m pretty excited. The little blue berry looks better today. I should be able to tell by tomorrow if she’s going to thrive or die :v:

1 Like

Yeah I can’t wait to get home :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m with you Purp. Again. Lol

3 Likes

I’ll be ready to smoke with ya then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Me to, me to…

1 Like

The more the merrier