Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

I’m about to start growing poppies for a personal supply of opium for my bad days

3 Likes

I saw Aerosmith a few times in my younger years. Definitely one of my favorites. I remember having a conversation with you before about the who. They are another great band.

That’s too frickin weird. I’m the same way. Didn’t get into Van Halen with Hagar Floyd however was great with and without Syd. I feel I wasted my money on the most recent AC/DC album. The Rolling Stones have always been great but I prefer older stones. And I also love Kieth Richards singing his raspy songs.

2 Likes

Can’t just type ditto damnit

3 Likes

Its all good Brother, after all its just music. I always liked that line “Gonna bust your knee w a bullet” that’s either Keith or Ron’s contribution.

Yeah, I wonder why that is, but it seems to be a running theme. and the perfect segue into this …

Alright! That is wayyy cool, gotta be careful w that poppy (legally speaking), I remember looking it up, how it was made, seemed like a lot of work as each poppy only puts out a little bit of “sap”.
I had opium a couple of times in high school, I cant imagine its too easy to come by.
Good luck on that adventure, should be really wild, please tag me if you can.

3 Likes

Gonna be going in a 3rd tent. 4 harvests a year. Easy to collect. Just scar a couple times each day and collect the brown latex after 12 hrs. Repeat daily till it comes out more fluid consistence. Make tea outta the seeds and left over latex.

2 Likes

I agree completely lol.
Love Happy, that’s a great album and I also wholeheartedly agree about Keith singing. 1975,they were on fire! that was the time to see them. Though I have to admit I find it painful to watch them now, I hate the way Keith swaggers, its like he’s over souling, you dont have to, you’re Keith!
Only other equally cool guy was Miles Davis.

2 Likes

Oh,

He was just rough on his feet. Lots of years climbing ladders and doing hospital maintenance. Fractured it once mushroom hunting. Over the years it broke down. Most the bones in the foot had shifted and the ankle was shifted. He tried to keep ignoring it and eventually he couldn’t ignore it any more. He wanted an ankle replacement and they really tried. His foot/ ankle was way too messed up so they fused it. Then he broke a pin/screw

It’s finally straight and he’s healing well.

5 Likes

I have Comfortably Numb tattooed across my mid back. It lines up with the surgical scar going down the rest of it Wish I could show you some of my trippy tatts, but not on the free side.

4 Likes

How long does the “grow” take, roughly, from sprout till you got some opium? Latex, thats right.
Honestly I cant recall the high that well, besides the fact that it was very pleasant, it was very scarce and a treat.

1 Like

3 month cycles. They flower only if 16 hrs light or more. So they can fill spaces on your veg tent. :imp:

Calming relaxing sedative high with a floral taste.

2 Likes

I can’t even imagine what Hendrix and Joplin would have produced if they’d kept jammin’ on heroin. Pushed it too far. But ya, a ton of great music came from it

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that, I was thinking to do something like that it would have been a serious fall/landing but as you well know there all sorts of incredible things that one can do to oneself…even while mushroom hunting! Some stuff you can only ignore so long before it rears its ugly head.
Just looking at that…Ouch!

1 Like

Pushed it just far enough to go out musical geniuses. They sure opened The Doors up in this world.

3 Likes

Wait, are you planning on growing it indoors? Sedative, yeah, that’s what the doctor ordered :grin:

Joplin doesnt get the credit she deserves, not familiar w a lot of her work but she did depart too early imo, same w Jimmy, God only knows what would have come from that man in terms of music.
If you could be pretty precise w your dosing I think it might help some of today’s “musicians” come up w something decent, I’m thinkin bieber, or gaga etc. would benefit from some smack! :grin:

2 Likes

Gotta run and pick up my youngest. Enjoyed the visit and burn session… Well I was toking, not sure about y’all. :joy::v::green_heart:

Your probably right :joy:

3 Likes

I blazed a joint and a bowl. Twisting up a few more now

No SHIT! Or just smack them and tell them to stop!

6 Likes

Damn @Budbrother…you got me feeling bad for the couple or few guys I ko’ed with a shot to the knee. That looks rough :confused:. The t-$hirt is funny and a good cheer you up gift
I cant wait to start getting my presents from @Missiles too :sunglasses::grin::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I like Your option better, much more satisfying, as long as they stop!

:joy: You guys kill me…and I also know never to get into a smoking contest w you lot.

3 Likes

One of my older brothers, born in 1960 I believe, saw Aerosmith in concert late 1970’s, said it was best show he ever attended.

@GreenJewels your ladies looking great, and Jack Herer takes forever to ripen…

4 Likes

@GreenJewels hay are you a lab member I’m thinking I should join all the people I use to talk to must have went there so wanted to know if you where going to lab side lol

3 Likes