Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

Haha jam on Lady J. Jam on!

Hows it going this lovely Sunday

2 Likes

Oh, almost forgot. My bend. Had to put a little aloe on her

6 Likes

Is that you in the pic @Gremmall? I always wonder what people look like on here. I’ve seen your feet and @PurpNGold74 feet, beard and hands :grin:

8 Likes

Haha i didnt even realize he posted himself :joy::joy: fking pothead. And yea i have various… bodyparts traversing the internet :wink::rofl:

5 Likes

The super beard hides my true identity loll
I’m kinda like a weed vigilante :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Nice bend Jewel’s :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks @Missiles I’ll look forward to your supercrop pic
:grin::facepunch::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve read others complain Jack Herer takes forever to finish.

Looking great @GreenJewels

3 Likes

im hungry did this last night

there is a chunk left may have a snack

here is why im hungry been smoken shit like this GSCX day 50 sumpin all 3 are just stunning so are the GL and GG4 this run in the garage is my best by far :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: hav days left mostly cloudy on all but a few plants

what yall think inside a week to me they changing fas remember im after thc lol
191102_110157 191102_110337 191102_110427 191102_110444

13 Likes

I agree, I’m seeing just a few ambers. They’re looking beautiful @Haildamaged

Is that venison? Whatever it is, it looks delicious. I made a home made apple crisp and chocolate pie. Dang, I should have taken a pic. My Apple crisp was picture perfect in the cast iron skillet. It’s apple season around here so the apples are plentiful. Last night I made a yummy chuck roast with buttercup squash and Mashed taters with gravy :heart_eyes: Has some friends over for dinner and cards and bong hits. Helped lift the hubbies spirits, he’s going stir crazy with being layed up
Thanks @Big123 it’s starting to look like BG may finish before JH does :person_shrugging: :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

both BG and NL were fed today. Bubblegums run offs are good, ph 6.5 and 400ppm she’s getting more yellow. She had Cha Ching ( high in Potassium) I suppose she’s just finishing and that’s why. Usually, it’s because I screwed up.

NL

She’s got one funky cola with a double bud that almost looks like I topped it, but I didn’t. Just grew that way.

And JH gets nothing but love and music today

16 Likes

dang it now im hungry again that a beef tenderloin i got elk and mule deer coming i think i hope

your girls are lookon Saweeett GJ

3 Likes

Thanks @Haildamaged
I thinks it’s one of my best grows. Both JH and BG have nice firm buds. We’ll see on NL, she’s further behind.
I :green_heart: all I’ve learned here. Thank for stopping by :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@GreenJewels quick 3 pic

They got their first 1/4 str. Nuits today at water change

7 Likes

Smooth sailing lady J. That Bubblegum looks like some great smoke! They all do but sheesh that things getting chunky. And poor NL still bring up the rear :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No amber on JH yet

191104_091144

191104_091808

191104_091914

Oh found an amber :grin:

191104_091926

Have a great week :v::green_heart:

16 Likes

777B88A6-A571-46A5-A776-91D76BF07A0B

Time to smoke :v::green_heart:

9 Likes