Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

Looking great @BigDaddyCain :+1: the one that couldn’t wait, still can’t wait. She’s growing good. Can’t wait to watch you fill that tent.

3 Likes

Ya I think I might go for time not size on this one I need some selection in my inventory again I’m all out of the Girl Scout my fruity pebble is all gone got some ak47 left and last of the green crack is leaving tonight lol so yeah I’m getting low I got some reg Cotten candy kush seeds that I want to start at some point. But they r reg seeds so that’s a pain to do

1 Like

I know how that is. I’m down to smoking mostly cheese. Thanks to you I have a lot of her still. My friends love smoking it. Gave some to hubby’s brother for his b-day. He has no clue where it came from. He’s in love with it and inquired about more :+1: I do like a nice variety. My end goal is to have a pantry that looks like the one on the show Bong Appetite’

4 Likes

I thought you werent supposed to mess w Autos too much, especially at this stage. I’m just asking really as I have zero experience w them but we’ve all seen all sorts of Unholy acts perpetrated upon their ilk :grin:
not sure where I fall in the supercroping of the NL :thinking: If it was a photo I’d super crop her ass without thinking twice about it.
Stoned so bear w me, which strain is the girl you’re in love wif, the one w the big colas? she looks awesome!!! So in descending order which strain is the most robust & which strain is producing the most at this point in time?

That tent looks Great!
a lovely Sea of Colas, lets not forget that…Beautiful Job @GreenJewels :clap::heart_eyes::green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Bubblegum is the long cola girl :heart_eyes: I let her go o’naturale. She was a grower from the get go. So #1 robust. I’m pretty sure she will be my largest producer this round. I think the Jack Herer was #2 for fastest growth. And will probably have some hard buds. I try not to squeeze the Charmin but she seems really dense. Most foliage goes to the Northern lights. She may end up a heavier producer, it’s too soon to tell. I like that she is taking longer. She has grown nicely, just slower. I don’t think her colas will end up as lovely as bubblegum but we will see. I think the quick robust growth of bubble gum tells me she could have handled LST . I’ve read of quite a few supercropped autos, some out of necessity because of height.
Some because they get good results. The former is kinda where I am with BG. She’s a tall girl. I’m to stubborn to remove my bricks from under her because I like that air flow under the pots. That would only give me 2" anyway, not enough. I’ll just keep her tied to the side. But I can supercrop northern lights. It will suck if it doesn’t work out, but it will be a learning experience…if it happens. I sometimes change my mind several times before really deciding. :joy::v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Crop that ass!

3 Likes

Lookin Good there @Jewel’s… Got more Pics, Lol… (I’m a Visual learner) … I would love to explore more on this forum but with my lack of technical skills I’d be posting stuff on your post when I think I’m posting it on mine… maybe I’ll get better at this with practice

2 Likes

Yes you will. I still have a lot to learn.

3 Likes

I checked the trichomes on JH and we’re at lots of clear, some cloudy no Amber. That’s good, those buds can grow and fatten some more. She was dry so I gave her 3ml/gal of cal mag in well water x2 gallons. pH 6.5 TDS 400ppm (well is 200’s)

191101_071717

191101_071616

Looks like the photo girls will be uppotted this weekend into 7 gallon cloth pots.

Oh, and this happened today on NL :roll_eyes: whooops

I couldn’t decide on aloe or honey to the wound site so I used both, first aloe, then honey and a duct tape bandage then I added a temporary branch support. She’s good to go.

Sorry, no pic of supercrop yet…I forgot :grimacing: but I supercropped NL, that main branch was harder than I thought it would be. I smooshed and smooshed with my fingers until soft, then bent it over
Oh ya, I also decided, after a bunch of reading, to put the photo girls on 6/2 light cycle. Funny thing is, I really won’t know if it works better until I grow a couple autoflower strains I’m familiar with. Guess I better go check on NL girl and gets some pics. She’s been through a lot today :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

NL supercrop

When I pull them out next time I’ll get pics of the bend

11 Likes

Hey jewels, I find these cocoons all over the place where I’m working at currently. You seem to know your butterflies. What are these?

1 Like

Hey, @BigDaddyCain curious if you might have a good folier pic of the fruity pebbles Ie: I want to see the leaf structure big fan leaf… looking for a friend whom believes he got seed from a bag of FP looking for something distinct??

bag worms they destroy evergreens i hate those buggers

6 Likes

Nope I haven’t had that strain in 2 years

1 Like

Wow Jewels that is a beautiful picture of your tent right there! So full and wonderful :grin: nice farming Lady :wink:

2 Likes

@HornHead. Jimmies spot on @Haildamaged

2 Likes

Thanks @Missiles :smiling_face:
I looked at them this morning and I can see a visible difference in the buds on JH and BG They got fatter overnight :heart_eyes: I hope I can finish them without screwing something up. I am definitely addicted to growing :joy::raised_hands::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

That’s awesome…but it ain’t a weed toking katydid. I just hope it was a female rofl

6 Likes

That’s a stoned katydid :joy: @Gremmall
beautiful day to be out hunting…that’s where I should be. I’m currently feeding 2 hungry girls. I have more practice shooting to do today and Hopefully I’ll be out there this week. Their plowing corn in the field by my woods. I should be there right now :roll_eyes:
Good morning everyone :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

May as well be jammin’ while I feed the girls, they love the music :v::green_heart::notes:

6 Likes