Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

@GreenJewels ok here’s the update of the GDP Grow

This is the one that is a week behind do to seed not popping

This one couldn’t wait to start

And of course whole room.

9 Likes

They’ll be taking off soon. Looks great @BigDaddyCain

2 Likes

I guess it’s been a while since I showed y’all the girls.
They were all flushed and fed on Monday. Looks like Jack Herer is getting close

She really needs to finish up. The Northern lights would like more room. She’s tryna burst out of the tent

I added the king blurple to the QB, Its above NL .

Last but not least, the Bubble Gum. She’s my favorite this grow. I love her long cola’s. She was definitely needing Mondays feed. She had a K deficiency, as did the NL girl. That’s hopefully resolved now.

The whole tent

The photo girls where watered pH 6.5 well water. The Girl Scout Cookies Extreme was topped again. And the Bergman’s Gold Leaf was topped for the first time

Before

After

Thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

16 Likes

Those are beautiful girls Jewels :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

They look Great, getting some nice colors showing up as well. ooOh your pantry’s got some nice goodies coming its way :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

@GreenJewels looking awsome

2 Likes

What up @BigDaddyCain , how you been & how are them GDP gals coming along ?

2 Likes

They are doing good I dropped 2 seeds one didn’t pop other couldn’t wait to get going to the other one is about a week behind but I cked on them last night and I have roots in water on both so they will start to take off within the week the first one is working on second set of true leafs and the other in starting the first set after the calyxes that come at start

2 Likes

Cool! sounds like all systems are go. Looking forward to your grow for sure, see how these girls grow up.
Mine is doing well, fairly stumpy, trying to get her to stretch a bit but overall happy :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks guys :relaxed: I’m looking forward to smoking them all. I’m getting a little bit tired of smoking cheese. That sounds bad, like I’m spoiled or something :roll_eyes: I’m thankful for the large amount of cheese I still have. I’ll just be extra grateful for the larger smoke selection that will be in the pantry soon. I’ve been occasionally smoking the curing GSCX a little early. It’s delicious already so I’m excited to try it after a 3 month cure…if it lasts :grin: Only a few buds of blueberry left I’m saving for later. I appreciate everyone’s kind words and I appreciate those who have and are teaching me to grow :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

As always, your jungle is lovely.

3 Likes

To make them stretch Double the distance between top of plants and light. My light is 48” away from top of plant I leave it long during seedling phase. When they hit my net is when I put light 12-20 inches away

2 Likes

GSCX. Last 3 weeks is more like it

2 Likes

Thanks @BigDaddyCain they’re at 29"
I’ll raise the light :+1:
:v::green_heart:
Ya, your probably right @Haildamaged :grin: good sheeit man

weedtwo

2 Likes

@GreenJewels no I was answering @Mote on how to force a stretch. you are killing it on the grows. I think your light distance is fine. :ok_hand::grin:

1 Like

Oh :smile: @BigDaddyCain they are a little squatty so I thought it was me :joy:

2 Likes

LOL me too :grin: Thank you @BigDaddyCain, they’re at 24" away right now, they’re starting to get a bit of a stretch?! I’ll post some pics later.

Happy Halloween Everybody!

L%5B1%5D

I like the classics lol

6 Likes

I’m in love with this girl and her long cola’s.

I can’t wait to chop her down and smoke her.

She’s still got time to grow. Both NL and BG were thirsty this morning. JH was still damp so no water for her today. Time to stop feeding and start watching her trichs. I’ll check them in the morning

I did a little rearranging in the tent.

I’m really wishing I would have super cropped the BG girl. I think maybe I will supercrop the Northern Lights.

What do y’all think? Supercrop NL ?

17 Likes

I know you gotta weigh in on your NL girl @PurpNGold74 should I ??? Say yes! :grin:

2 Likes

Pic update the growth has begun @GreenJewels

The one that couldn’t wait

The week behind one

Whole room

They got some silca in water now

6 Likes