Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

@Mote don’t know yet haven’t started my next grow yet I been either on my bike or to couchlocked to start it but I’m thinking this weekend I’ll drop seeds

2 Likes

@BigDaddyCain
You should do a journal. It would be great to watch your grow methods and learn more.

2 Likes

that was quite the update! 6 ladies got you running but you’re killing it.

1 Like

Thanks @KinSEDC I’m trying to get it halfway right :joy:

2 Likes

@GreenJewels I have a Gold Leaf that is 10-days old what is the @BigDaddyCain technique. I’m always looking to maximize my harvest. :dark_sunglasses:

Hold on I’ll find my book Mark :+1:

Here it is

2 Likes

He helped me with the cheese bubble bucket auto turned photo reveg reflower mess that turned out great, thanks to his help. In The cheesy bubble bucket journal @Bubblehead

3 Likes

@BDC has this insane trim technique. Its not for the softhearted (aka Purps) but it definitely has its merits. Have seen cola after cola of dense lovely nuggetry. I cant remember who said it first… may have even been him. “What are we growin, buds or leaves?”

4 Likes

Its not looking good for us as record keepers lol

2 Likes

:joy: your right, I smoke while feeding plants so by the time I’m done, I’m stoned and forgetful…or easily distracted…both really. But hey, I remembered the numbers were good.

4 Likes

@GreenJewels don’t worry I’ll do a Journal for you.
@PurpNGold74 yes I have said that a lot lol what are we growing here phat buds or lotsa leafs

4 Likes

hahahaha i do circles up stairs /garage / greenhouse/garden never kno where i put my coffee/drink all ways leaven stuff an saying wheres my ??? then do a circle lookin for it lol this is everyday and i lov it

P.S. i think my Butterfly watcn is over after today only 2 Monarch got to put all potted trees inside (fruit/olive ) tonight low 30’s fri and sat with frost possible

5 Likes

I hear you, no prob & I dont blame you, its great Biking weather, must be looking great in your neck of the woods. Enjoy it while you can, my fav season but also the shortest. :v:

:joy: I thought only noobs were vulnerable to these symptoms but its beginning to dawn on me that that is just simply not the case :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure these are cases of potheadism and not noobness rofl

3 Likes

Yep yep full on potheadism in here we don’t touch plants without being some kind of stoned that is y every grow I nip a top off on accident cose I get scissor happy and clip to quick lol @GreenJewels can attest to that last grow I got the whole top lol

3 Likes

Yes I sure can :joy:
I’m also full on potheadism

Sounds just like me :joy: I ran across a cup of coffee up on a shelf and then told myself “you need to quit setting shit in stupid places”. Yep, stoned and rambling to myself…while looking for, oh …what was I even looking for? :joy:

63e19ff2eddb9685f39b4c3ea11a2a3edcbd5fd1

I love it too :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

I used to blame the weed, but lately even my straight-laced wife has been having stoner moments. So, let’s stop pointing fingers at weed. Let’s blame the real culprit: our old, rickety brains, which match our old, rickety bodies.

10 Likes

Lol I have one of those

5 Likes

Oh, trust…you were at the front of my thoughts when I was writing about the rickety-ness.

3 Likes