Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

Congratulations on The harvest. MybOGbis still curing. Smell is there, but still not very tasty. It’s getting better, tho!

5 Likes

That was quite a beastly lady you had in your bubble bucket @Southerngal. I hope she flavors up nicely with the cure for ya. How’s the shrooms coming along? Have you got to try some yet?

7 Likes

The OG was done in soil. The bubble bucket grow didn’t end well, lol.
I did ok on the mushrooms. The trip was a crazy, somewhat physically uncomfortable ride. I did have plenty of laughs thru it, tho! I grew out the Golden Teacher. I will give it another go with a different strain and try using the bags instead this time.

8 Likes

Congratulations farmer!

4 Likes

Keep on rocking sis…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

The OG Kush Autoflower has rewarded me well with 154 grams of beautiful buds. Not sure how much I’ve smoked before weighing :grin: probably just a few grams.

Well that’s it for the autos for a while. Thanks for all of your help, encouragement, entertainment and we’ll, for just being here. Stop by the photo living soil grow if you like and happy growing :v::green_heart:

17 Likes

Very respectable weight on the OG . Congratulations . That 12g nug looks fantastic .

6 Likes

Nice haul, there!

6 Likes

Thanks guys :relaxed: I accidentally topped her in flower. She really beasted up. I think I’ll do that on purpose to an auto some time :wink: I also had that one nice cola I lost to bud rot :disappointed: I’m happy with her for sure. Shes smelling mighty fine in the jars :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Well done…:v: piece out​:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I topped my last auto at 21-days and she went into beast mode also.

4 Likes

Awesome :clap:t2:
Congrats :champagne:

3 Likes

Thanks @Southerngal it feels good to have that dwc girl done. You know my last bubble bucket struggles :grin: I smoked a bowl of her last night. Well actually 2, and I was out like a light. I’m impressed with the taste so far. Pretty tasty for not being fully cured yet. I just love that soap on your thread. I’m going to have to look into making some. I have an Amish store near by with stuff for soap, candle, candy and essential oil making. Along with ton of other really cool stuff garden and hardware related in that store. I can’t seem to walk out in and out of there without spending at least a 50 dang it. Anyway, I’m loving your pretty soap. With my love for herbals, it’s a good combo.
I’ll have to stop over to your thread and see how your JH and GL are and check out your little girls again. My gold leaf is quite a runt compared to my last. The stretch isn’t quite over yet so we’ll see.

7 Likes

I’m at about the month mark on the cure. Taste is starting to come in. I smoked some with a friend over the weekend, and we got MAD munchies :yum:

Yea if ya get onto soaping, let me know. Soap Queen in you tube is a good starting point to learn. Not hard, just a few basic safety things. I make it for myself and for gifts for family and friends. Hubs is spoiled for it too.

I’ve ran into some deficiencies with the GL. She’s in the a pot for pot kit, and I think she’s too much of a heavy feeder I’ve tried top dressing and blackstrap molasses. I imagine we’ll make it to harvest, but she’s not in tip top shape for sure.

4 Likes

Thanks fo the soap info , I’ll definitely check her out on YouTube. Your gold leaf will taste and smoke great, I’m sure. My GL was pretty yellow by her end but her buds were some of the yummiest I’ve grown. Your little ones SS and GL look great

17 Likes

Beautiful ladies. :v:

2 Likes

Mesmerizing! And they look super sticky… :drooling_face: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love that 12g bud you got there @GreenJewels I have a 9.6g bud I’m trying not to touch it till after this grow is done

2 Likes

Damn beautiful bud Jewels! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Excelente :boom:

2 Likes