Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

@Oldasdirt my Northern lights I did LST on was one of my favorite grows. I have another journal with her.

8 Likes

I bet it is @OldSchoolGrower I’m try to get there but I don’t see me ever having va forest like yours :wink: it’s a big one

3 Likes

When I go to flower I’ll be able to play hide n seek in there… lol…

5 Likes

Oh man, after looking at that Northern lights pic, my tent is going to get pretty dang crowded with 4 :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Wow Is that one plant?
Guess I’m not sure how to find your journal. Can you tag me in it?
Do you have one for amnesia haze too? I’d love to take a look if you do. Thxs!!

4 Likes

Sure, let me find it :+1:
Yep it’s one Northern lights autoflower
Here is an Amnesia Haze Autoflower grow

I’m looking for the Northern lights journal, I’ll find it :grin:

Here we go.

:joy::joy:I guess that was my first grow, no wonder it was one of my favorites…I should go smoke more :grin:

4 Likes

You know I’m :eyes: :grin: good luck with these Jewels and that AH will pull through without a doubt :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Missiles I’m glad your watching. You can live vicariously for one more month then you can live live :raised_hands::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Fanfreakingtastic!

Watching from afar.

3 Likes

hahahahahahahah babies yeh saweet

3 Likes

Sweet ! Thanks for taking the time to do that. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello, best of luck to you with your ladies. Happy growing. :seedling:

1 Like

I’m on board!

2 Likes

Thanks all, I know it will be fun. @blackthumbbetty yes, you are afar :smile: I’m glad your watching …watch for my screw ups too please :face_with_monocle: :laughing:
Nice to meet ya @Senor_Dipshit and thanks for the luck, I always need it :grin: I’m glad to have you along for the ride
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m watching . Good luck . fullsizeoutput_53f

6 Likes

LMAO thanks @Seeddog :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You’re most welcome. I’m on my first grow, it’s going fairly well. :seedling:

5 Likes

Loving it!
HaHa, oh I got my ticket for this a while back, I knew you weres itching to drop :grin:
was bound to happen, just a matter of time.

Thanks for the tag and looking good already so, set to watch.
I know you’ll be rocking this one, all the best! :+1: :sunglasses:
:slightly_smiling_face: :popcorn:

2 Likes

@raustin taught me a lot too. I hope she returns.

4 Likes

@GreenJewels I’m along for this one your grows are always so interesting and educational. As with @raustin you my friend have taught me a lot.

1 Like